longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Some people think Victoria is Fat as they said " this woman is a hundred kilos " ok, what do you think about the woman in (The Office),
but honstly I think they both are gorgeous.
Then clearly someone doesn't understand a Kilogram is heavier than a pound. 100 KG is over 200lbs. Meanwhile "100 pounds" would be more believable based on the art.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1657355962113.png

Hello dear patrons,

Today briefly about the progress of work on the next update. I started working on the new part a little bit out of order, namely with animations. All the time I would like to develop this part of the game. But unfortunately, there is still a long way ahead of me in learning how to create a good animation. But step by step I think that they will look better and better. I started with the animations because to have all the time material to render, and there is really a lot of it. Recently I have little time but every day I render another frames of animation. As for the storyline, there will be a continuation of already started threads, but also new ones and new characters will appear. That's all for now. Thanks for being here and supporting this project.

--------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello Everyone.

Today I have another sample for you from another update. What I can tell you is that the next version will be by far the biggest in terms of rendered images. Currently, I already have more rendered images than in the previous update, and I'm not even halfway there yet. As I mentioned earlier, this is mainly due to the animations I am trying to make. I think they will be at a slightly higher level than previous attempts. I also think the quality of the images themselves will be a bit better, at least I have this feeling. For now, I would like to ask you for patience, because there is still a lot of work to do in order to release the update. I can already see that it will be impossible to shorten the release period, at least for now.

Nevertheless, thank you for being here and supporting this project.

-----

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1915594

Hello dear patrons,

Today briefly about the progress of work on the next update. I started working on the new part a little bit out of order, namely with animations. All the time I would like to develop this part of the game. But unfortunately, there is still a long way ahead of me in learning how to create a good animation. But step by step I think that they will look better and better. I started with the animations because to have all the time material to render, and there is really a lot of it. Recently I have little time but every day I render another frames of animation. As for the storyline, there will be a continuation of already started threads, but also new ones and new characters will appear. That's all for now. Thanks for being here and supporting this project.

--------

Hello Everyone.

Today I have another sample for you from another update. What I can tell you is that the next version will be by far the biggest in terms of rendered images. Currently, I already have more rendered images than in the previous update, and I'm not even halfway there yet. As I mentioned earlier, this is mainly due to the animations I am trying to make. I think they will be at a slightly higher level than previous attempts. I also think the quality of the images themselves will be a bit better, at least I have this feeling. For now, I would like to ask you for patience, because there is still a lot of work to do in order to release the update. I can already see that it will be impossible to shorten the release period, at least for now.

Nevertheless, thank you for being here and supporting this project.

-----
Looks like someone is enjoying her cookie :love: :devilish:

Thanks 4 the progress share Sorrow! :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Hello,

Today a little spicier sample. If you missed the sex scenes with Victoria in the previous update I hope you will like the next one at least a little.

-------
Let's hope it's somebody else not that fucking Michael

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone,

I have another sample for you from the next update. In a few words, I also would like to give you an overview of the plot from the upcoming update. It will continue, of course, with the scene in which Victoria works as a waitress, obviously, as before, this scene has two variants to choose from. In addition, one of the routes will develop a relationship with Michael, while the other will develop a relationship with David, which so far has not been very deep. There will also be a new plot and a brand new character who will influence Victoria a bit. One of the spicier storylines, which had already started slowly, will also expand, and now it will go to a higher level.

Of course, I don't want to reveal too much so as not to spoil the fun. Also, there will also be changes in other aspects of the game but I will tell you more about that in the future.

Thanks again for your support and I invite you to Discord.

------

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes