Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I talked with dev.she told me end of October or first week of november.dont worry u can found more content like Michelle,Davis, lasbian which I hate and also job scene and many more.wait for a bit......

Reactions: Gerson876

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I talked with dev.she told me end of October or first week of november.dont worry u can found more content like Michelle,Davis, lasbian which I hate and also job scene and many more.wait for a bit......
Developer is woman? I did know that.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: kyxlian

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Actually her computer not performed well and also her members of patreon page very few.thats why I keep saying here please do support her as per your reach...btw she keep upgrading her computer for betterment that's why delay happens as per I know....

Reactions: Gerson876

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Actually her computer not performed well and also her members of patreon page very few.thats why I keep saying here please do support her as per your reach...btw she keep upgrading her computer for betterment that's why delay happens as per I know....
She has few members because of long updates and lack of communication, I sit on discord channel, its almost empty, on another hand I also sit on others game channels where a lot of discussions and proposals and devs communicate with people a lot and not every dev even with this has big profit, what do you expect here?

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
It's always either financially support or don't have any expectations with the developers. I'm not in a position to financially support developers, so I chose not to have expectations. I'm fine with what I get. Life is better this way ;).
It's not easy being a female developer in field, hope she takes care of her health.

Last edited:

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
5 HOURS AGO

Unlocked
Last samples before the update.

Hello everyone,

Sorry, I haven't heard from you in a while, but I've been focused on work. I have the last samples for you guys before the upcoming update. I'm not able to give an exact release date yet, it depends on several factors. But if everything works out it should be soon. Certainly, my computer needs to be refreshed because it has really slowed down lately, this is something I will only deal with when I finish the update.

Thanks for your perseverance.

PS. Wallpapers for this month will probably be after the update. I hope you guys don't mind.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
5 HOURS AGO

Unlocked
Last samples before the update.

Hello everyone,

Sorry, I haven't heard from you in a while, but I've been focused on work. I have the last samples for you guys before the upcoming update. I'm not able to give an exact release date yet, it depends on several factors. But if everything works out it should be soon. Certainly, my computer needs to be refreshed because it has really slowed down lately, this is something I will only deal with when I finish the update.

Thanks for your perseverance.

PS. Wallpapers for this month will probably be after the update. I hope you guys don't mind.
Can you please attach the samples

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes