Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone,

I have another sample for you from the next update. In a few words, I also would like to give you an overview of the plot from the upcoming update. It will continue, of course, with the scene in which Victoria works as a waitress, obviously, as before, this scene has two variants to choose from. In addition, one of the routes will develop a relationship with Michael, while the other will develop a relationship with David, which so far has not been very deep. There will also be a new plot and a brand new character who will influence Victoria a bit. One of the spicier storylines, which had already started slowly, will also expand, and now it will go to a higher level.

Of course, I don't want to reveal too much so as not to spoil the fun. Also, there will also be changes in other aspects of the game but I will tell you more about that in the future.

Thanks again for your support and I invite you to Discord.

------
Thanks 4 the news update. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hello everyone,

I have another sample for you from the next update. In a few words, I also would like to give you an overview of the plot from the upcoming update. It will continue, of course, with the scene in which Victoria works as a waitress, obviously, as before, this scene has two variants to choose from. In addition, one of the routes will develop a relationship with Michael, while the other will develop a relationship with David, which so far has not been very deep. There will also be a new plot and a brand new character who will influence Victoria a bit. One of the spicier storylines, which had already started slowly, will also expand, and now it will go to a higher level.

Of course, I don't want to reveal too much so as not to spoil the fun. Also, there will also be changes in other aspects of the game but I will tell you more about that in the future.

Thanks again for your support and I invite you to Discord.

------
0 expected date?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Ten years from now, you'll some action in this game! Every thing about this game is dull and boring sadly, it just does not appeal, besides the fact that it has no updates worthy of mention.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Ten years from now, you'll some action in this game! Every thing about this game is dull and boring sadly, it just does not appeal, besides the fact that it has no updates worthy of mention.
Sad you didn't find this game interesting. I believe we won't see you here again, hope you find a game that's interesting to you. Goodbye..

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

1661774628016.png

-----------

There's one more image but I don't see it because I'm not a 9€ tier.

This is a so called "email" leak, if Dev publishes a post accidentally in the wrong tier, I get a message about it in my email and usually if it contains images, I can see one as a preview like this above.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1662351931082.png

Hello everyone,

Another sample from the upcoming update.

A large part of the work is behind me, but there is still a lot left. As I mentioned somewhere before, I wanted to finish the update before the end of September, but at this stage it's still hard to say whether I'll succeed. It may be hard, but I'll certainly keep trying. Hopefully I will have some more time to work on the game. Unfortunately, I've been having a bit of issues with my computer lately, and it needs a reinstallation of the system, but I'm hoping it will last until I finish working on the new update, and only then will I have to take care of it.

I hope I can count on your understanding. Take care and see you soon.

---------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2025821

Hello everyone,

Another sample from the upcoming update.

A large part of the work is behind me, but there is still a lot left. As I mentioned somewhere before, I wanted to finish the update before the end of September, but at this stage it's still hard to say whether I'll succeed. It may be hard, but I'll certainly keep trying. Hopefully I will have some more time to work on the game. Unfortunately, I've been having a bit of issues with my computer lately, and it needs a reinstallation of the system, but I'm hoping it will last until I finish working on the new update, and only then will I have to take care of it.

I hope I can count on your understanding. Take care and see you soon.

---------
Her with meet again Sorrow85... :LOL:

Thanks 4 the share (again) as always. ;) :giggle:

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
10 HOURS AGO

Unlocked
Sample from the next update

Today, another sample from the upcoming update. It comes from the scene that follows the end of the previous version. This is one of the most labor-intensive scenes so far. Unfortunately, at this current stage, I see that I won't be able to finish the work this month for which I really apologize to you guys. I still have a few scenes to finish, then the programming and dialogue stage. Yesterday I managed to put together old parts that I have already replaced and a few that I bought a second computer, which I will use to remove noise from the renders. At least this stage will manage to speed up a bit.

Thanks again for your perseverance and support.

Take care

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes