Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
mmmm Victoria looks so fucking yummy!! I wonder what thoughts are going through the sushi chef’s mind, as he is preparing her body for the guests enjoyment. I can’t wait to see the next update!!

Reactions: Obranyi

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Welcome!
Finally, after such a long time, I was able to complete this update.
I didn't realize it would take this long but it's finally done. In the future, I will try to make sure that there are not such long gaps between updates. Nevertheless, let's get to the concrete.
First of all, I would like to say that finally, the game has really good dialogue. And at this point, a huge thanks to #Dwayne, who did a tremendous job and improved the old dialogues throughout the game, and also wrote the dialogues for this update. I'm extremely grateful to him for his time, finally, the text spoken by the characters doesn't scare you away and according to my opinion, and hopefully yours as well, the game has gone to a higher level. Thanks, Dwayne!
For my part, I put a lot of emphasis on creating better animations than before, of course, I'm still far from the effect I would like to achieve, but I think I have made a little progress in this regard. There are some shortcomings but they are lessons for me for the future. In this update, there are 13 animations consisting of more than 1200 individual frames. The new content also has more than 700 images. This is the biggest update of all, by the way, as in the past, each new update is bigger than the previous one. Maybe not everyone will notice this because the content is spread out over different routes. And if you want to see everything, you have to make different choices, the game is not very complex yet, but with time it will grow more and more into bigger and smaller threads.
Not everything in this update is as I had originally planned, and I had to shorten some scenes so as not to further drag out the release of this version. Some of the scenes on me overgrew and caused a lot of problems, no less I am trying to develop and improve the visual level of the game.
I won't prolong it, I invite you to play and I hope you will have fun. I look forward to your comments and invite you to Discord. If you have any suggestions and if you come across any bugs let me know.
One more important thing is if someone has not played the previous version and has old save files, they may not work correctly. But if everything was fine in the previous version, there should be no problems now either.
Thanks to all the Patrons for their support and those who have been around for a long time for your understanding and faith in our project. Thank you!

Links to the game in the post below:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
how boring when the animations are to blame for the delays. if they take too long: don't put them on. I prefer a game with good storyline and attention to detail and good text without animation. taking 6 months to loop a fixed number of images, it doesn't make sense to me

Reactions: Assari

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
how boring when the animations are to blame for the delays. if they take too long: don't put them on. I prefer a game with good storyline and attention to detail and good text without animation. taking 6 months to loop a fixed number of images, it doesn't make sense to me
I do not understand game without animations, if you like it ok fine but to me no sorry.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
The game needs to be updated here to the forum. I don’t have an account with Patreon
so there needs to be an Android link for MEGA, thanks

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Welp... my timing is a little off... but by request, here is a Scene Replay MOD. This does not include the update that was just dropped. As soon as it shows up here, I will add the new scenes.

All comments and suggestions regarding the MOD should be made here and not the the VN thread.
(5) [Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Victoria in Big City [v0.35] - Gallery MOD BETA [GB]

The MOD thread needs to get approved to be live, but in the meantime, here is a link to the MOD.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Welp... my timing is a little off... but by request, here is a Scene Replay MOD. This does not include the update that was just dropped. As soon as it shows up here, I will add the new scenes.

All comments and suggestions regarding the MOD should be made here and not the the VN thread.
(5) [Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Victoria in Big City [v0.35] - Gallery MOD BETA [GB]

The MOD thread needs to get approved to be live, but in the meantime, here is a link to the MOD.

PIXELDRAIN
Android?

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes