Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
welp if anyone wanna recommend some female protag with a lesbian path I would highly appreciate it.
There's so many bro. Apparently I have seen some don't put proper tags. For eg there's another female protag game with no lesbian tag but 70% of the content is aimed towards lesbian, only tits all over, kinds like forced like a kinetic novel lmao.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
1st of all you should play "Winter Holidays with Victoria" if you do not already , it is a mini lesbian game in the extra in page 1.
2nd I played the game twice :
View attachment 2156782
View attachment 2156789
But I still have the FORCED date , but I still have hope at least because the middle "lesbian: 5" , Oh unless it is for Teasing us.
not bad even tho I don't like the forced date thing you said.
one last question, is it only 1 female love interest?
and like i said I am pretty sure 1 is a slut LOL.
so if that the case.. yea...

but thanks for showing me this.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
not bad even tho I don't like the forced date thing you said.
one last question, is it only 1 female love interest?
and like i said I am pretty sure 1 is a slut LOL.
so if that the case.. yea...

but thanks for showing me this.
btw there are 2 very well known games with PURE lesbian because there is no single man in the game.
Dog Days of Summer and Mother Lovers Society , they both for the same dev. try them.

Reactions: AnonymousAnon

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
welp ignore list it goes I fear smh.

what is the point of putting in a "lesbian path" then? welp thanks for telling.
so choices are pointless? you pick the "lesbian" path and she still go on a date with a dude and show signs of liking him?
so are we sure this is not a kinetic novel?

welp if anyone wanna recommend some female protag with a lesbian path I would highly appreciate it.
With Rain comes the flood original and the ongoing remake not the best but not bad.
Occultus DOD ongoing.
Project Myriam i love this one a lot of kinks but nothing is forced.
Free Pass original and the ongoing remake.
Naughty Lyanna i love this one.
Toro 7 ongoing.
Thirty days ongoing.
Lisa ongoing another favorite its not possible too play completely pure lesbian at the moment, the protagonist have a boyfriend but you will be able too dump him at some point in the future.
The cure for madness ongoing.
New body new life remake ongoing.
Beauty and the thug ongoing one forced date with a guy that only lead too something if you choose a promised pure lesbian route is just starting.
Mythos book one ongoing.
The lost chapters ongoing.
Oathbreaker ongoing.
Casual Desires ongoing.
Our red string ongoing one male one female protagonist its possible too play pure lesbian when you play the female part.
Champions of liberty institute of training ongoing.
Dog days of summer ongoing.
Panacea more or less completed.
Bad memories ongoing.

There is a few i have not included here some have not been updated for a long time others have a big question mark regarding pure lesbian routes.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
With Rain comes the flood original and the ongoing remake not the best but not bad.
Occultus DOD ongoing.
Project Myriam i love this one a lot of kinks but nothing is forced.
Free Pass original and the ongoing remake.
Naughty Lyanna i love this one.
Toro 7 ongoing.
Thirty days ongoing.
Lisa ongoing another favorite its not possible too play completely pure lesbian at the moment, the protagonist have a boyfriend but you will be able too dump him at some point in the future.
The cure for madness ongoing.
New body new life remake ongoing.
Beauty and the thug ongoing one forced date with a guy that only lead too something if you choose a promised pure lesbian route is just starting.
Mythos book one ongoing.
The lost chapters ongoing.
Oathbreaker ongoing.
Casual Desires ongoing.
Our red string ongoing one male one female protagonist its possible too play pure lesbian when you play the female part.
Champions of liberty institute of training ongoing.
Dog days of summer ongoing.
Panacea more or less completed.
Bad memories ongoing.

There is a few i have not included here some have not been updated for a long time others have a big question mark regarding pure lesbian routes.
Hey , you are the best thank you very much.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Thank 4 your updated. Cant wait her next move with another man like Kris or Ben coz she already had a fun with Michael so intens.

Reactions: Obranyi

Wild Mustard

Oct 15, 2019
Anybody playing android and can't get past the animation at the end with Michael? Game keeps crashing, I have 4gb of ram and still...

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Anybody playing android and can't get past the animation at the end with Michael? Game keeps crashing, I have 4gb of ram and still...
I used compressed version and play in my android with Joiplay its find and still got animation too.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
There's so many bro. Apparently I have seen some don't put proper tags. For eg there's another female protag game with no lesbian tag but 70% of the content is aimed towards lesbian, only tits all over, kinds like forced like a kinetic novel lmao.
There are also games with a male mc and it really is a lesbian party. The island I think I remember is called the game in particular.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Kate is another one, no lesbian tag but 80% of the renders are females giggling

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Reactions: Asenaris
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes