Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Wow, nice. The writing in this has improved 100%. Well, the translation has I should say. Nice job. It has turned out to be a really nice AVN. Keep up the great work :)

Reactions: Obranyi

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4 + Gallery by SteelyDan14
Size 499 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I thought sushi dinner was going to be a more complex event.
When he released the update, the Dev had this to say:

"Not everything in this update is as I had originally planned, and I had to shorten some scenes so as not to further drag out the release of this version"

So I'm guessing the scene you're referring to, is one of those that was altered.

• Sad

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hello,
Following news that some of you are experiencing the game crashing during some animations, I have made a change that should improve the smoothness of the game. The animations are edited in a separate program so that they are now in one video file, rather than each frame separately as before. Unfortunately, not everything is perfect because the renpy distorts the colors of the animations a bit even though the source file is fine. I'll do a poll in a few days and I'm hoping for your opinion on which version you prefer and which one we'll stick with in the future.

This version also includes a translation of the new scenes into German. As before, thanks to #Kasi for the translation.

Best regards
Groover

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4B + Partial gallery by SteelyDan14
Size 459 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing this. enjoying so far..but ..i hate that repetitive music loop. i love music in games but the same bit of music over and over again is beyond annoying. so much so that i just now muted the music to listen to something else.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The recent update I played was much better, had stuff happening, dare I say it had a sexual element, hope it gets more intense.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the more i see of Victoria the more she reminds me of Gail from The Office. but i think this game's story is alot better than that one.
that is true , But the fact that it is better because till the previous uppdate every action is optional , but the last update start to force us not to choose and that will be very bad :cry: :cry::mad: , let us see what will happen.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1671913632499.png

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy and happiness!

Thank you all for your support, and for the patrons I have prepared a small picture story in the frame of the monthly wallpapers.

All the best!!!
Groover

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes