penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 2260803

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy and happiness!

Thank you all for your support, and for the patrons I have prepared a small picture story in the frame of the monthly wallpapers.

All the best!!!
Groover
Merry Christmas you could havd also updated us on the your progress?

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
The last update was awesome. I like where the story is heading. I’m happy that there seems to be possible further
scenes with the sushi chef, and even the old black doctor that patched her up when she tripped and fell. I can’t wait to see what’s in store next!!

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Wish there was more lewd nudist beach action where this old man sent her

I like this married couple Stevens the best so far
The nudist beach scenes were cool. There was some dude that was laying beside her a few feet away that had his video camera out, that could lead to some added difficulties for Elizabeth!!

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
If Victoria continues with her jogging, that could lead to some pervy guys coming on to her when she runs through the park.
with parks is a hackneyed topic from many games, it's better to develop nudist beaches because someone was filming her there and maybe blackmailed, in any case, they will definitely come up with something interesting and more sex, because so far he is doing such reconnaissance around the city

if you make a mistake or want to complete the statement, edit it instead of writing several separately

Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes