Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1678303445219.png

Dear Patrons,

Today, I want to share with you a sneak peek of the upcoming update for the game I've been working on. I've created a new character that will be introduced in the game.

The image I'm sharing with you today features the new character, but I won't reveal too much about who she is just yet. You'll have to play the game to discover her backstory and what role she play in the overall narrative.

The new character will be introduced in this upcoming update, their role will only be briefly touched upon. More scenes featuring this character will be added in future updates, and I'm excited for you to see how their storyline unfolds.

Also, I want to update you on the progress of the game's new update. Unfortunately, it's taking longer than expected, and I'm frustrated about it. I understand that you are eagerly waiting for the new content, and I apologize for the delay.

I want to assure you that I'm doing everything I can to get this update out to you as soon as possible, and I appreciate your patience and support during this time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Groover

-------------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2449644

Dear Patrons,

Today, I want to share with you a sneak peek of the upcoming update for the game I've been working on. I've created a new character that will be introduced in the game.

The image I'm sharing with you today features the new character, but I won't reveal too much about who she is just yet. You'll have to play the game to discover her backstory and what role she play in the overall narrative.

The new character will be introduced in this upcoming update, their role will only be briefly touched upon. More scenes featuring this character will be added in future updates, and I'm excited for you to see how their storyline unfolds.

Also, I want to update you on the progress of the game's new update. Unfortunately, it's taking longer than expected, and I'm frustrated about it. I understand that you are eagerly waiting for the new content, and I apologize for the delay.

I want to assure you that I'm doing everything I can to get this update out to you as soon as possible, and I appreciate your patience and support during this time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Groover

-------------
Thanks 4 the share as always Sorrow85. :)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1679243387035.png

Dear Patrons,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out and let you know that this will be the last post before the upcoming game update. We're working hard to get everything ready and expect the update to be released in the coming weeks. However, the exact release date is still dependent on the final stages of testing and how many adjustments we need to make. Additionally, I still have one and half more scene left to complete in the game. I'll be sure to keep you updated as we get closer to the release date, and I can't wait for you to try out the new update.

As I continue to work on the game, I wanted to take a moment to share with you a side project I've been working on in my free time. I've been teaching myself how to use AI to create images, and I'm excited about the potential it could have in the future development of the game.

Admittedly, it was a slow start, and progress was initially limited. However, after persevering and investing more time and effort, I've finally started to achieve some interesting results. I wanted to share some of them with you in this post.

I also want to mention that the images I'll be sharing are the result of both AI technology and some minor post-production editing by me. It's important to note that while AI can create incredible things, it still requires a human touch to bring out its full potential.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While my focus remains on the game, exploring new technologies and techniques can help us continue to innovate and improve. I'm excited about the possibilities that AI could bring to our game development process, and I'm looking forward to exploring them further in the future.

Additionally, I wanted to let you know that I'll be sharing some of the AI-generated works on this and other platforms from time to time. I hope you find them as fascinating as I have.

Thank you again for your support, and I'm excited to see what the future holds.

Best regards,

Groover

----------------------------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2479929

Dear Patrons,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out and let you know that this will be the last post before the upcoming game update. We're working hard to get everything ready and expect the update to be released in the coming weeks. However, the exact release date is still dependent on the final stages of testing and how many adjustments we need to make. Additionally, I still have one and half more scene left to complete in the game. I'll be sure to keep you updated as we get closer to the release date, and I can't wait for you to try out the new update.

As I continue to work on the game, I wanted to take a moment to share with you a side project I've been working on in my free time. I've been teaching myself how to use AI to create images, and I'm excited about the potential it could have in the future development of the game.

Admittedly, it was a slow start, and progress was initially limited. However, after persevering and investing more time and effort, I've finally started to achieve some interesting results. I wanted to share some of them with you in this post.

I also want to mention that the images I'll be sharing are the result of both AI technology and some minor post-production editing by me. It's important to note that while AI can create incredible things, it still requires a human touch to bring out its full potential.

While my focus remains on the game, exploring new technologies and techniques can help us continue to innovate and improve. I'm excited about the possibilities that AI could bring to our game development process, and I'm looking forward to exploring them further in the future.

Additionally, I wanted to let you know that I'll be sharing some of the AI-generated works on this and other platforms from time to time. I hope you find them as fascinating as I have.

Best regards,

Groover

Thanks 4 the share! :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 2479929

Dear Patrons,

Best regards,

Groover

I am not hoping this update to do any wonders. If it does I'll be surprised.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Just a quick note: the wallpapers for this month will be published after the update is released. I would like to finish update as soon as possible. I hope you understand. And while you wait, here are some AI-generated images.

---------

I wonder when we will see the VN game by AI? :p
A joke of course but I wouldn't be surprised if Dev's started using AI in some way to help them make VN games.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Just a quick note: the wallpapers for this month will be published after the update is released. I would like to finish update as soon as possible. I hope you understand. And while you wait, here are some AI-generated images.

---------

A joke of course but I wouldn't be surprised if Dev's started using AI in some way to help them make VN games.
Yeah.. its me again.. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks 4 the share as always! :)

That is some good looking AI-renders/images. I think that Groovers Games should give Victoria some of those outfits though, specially the 1st and the 3rd outfit. :p

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022

---------

thanx for share.by the way which AI is this?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1681559370520.png
Dear Patrons,

I'm excited to announce that the latest update for our game, version 0.45, is now complete and ready to be presented to our patrons. Unfortunately, the development process took longer than I had originally anticipated, but I believe the wait was worth it.

In terms of the story, version 0.45 has multiple paths, with a focus on David's storyline. This update serves as a bridge between the previous version and the upcoming one, which will feature even more special content.

I want to give a special shoutout to Dwayne for his fantastic dialogue writing skills and Kasi for translating the game into German. Without their contributions, this update wouldn't have been possible.

It's worth noting that the game now comes in two versions. The first is the standard version, which features all animations in high-quality, but it requires a better quality computer to run smoothly. The second version, "b," has some animations executed differently to allow for smoother gameplay on lower-spec machines. Unfortunately, I have not yet found the perfect solution to balance quality and performance across all devices.

I'm thrilled to share this new update with you, and I hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed creating it. Your support has been invaluable in making this game possible, and I can't thank you enough for your continued encouragement.

Best regards,
Groover

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 2547900
Dear Patrons,

I'm excited to announce that the latest update for our game, version 0.45, is now complete and ready to be presented to our patrons. Unfortunately, the development process took longer than I had originally anticipated, but I believe the wait was worth it.

In terms of the story, version 0.45 has multiple paths, with a focus on David's storyline. This update serves as a bridge between the previous version and the upcoming one, which will feature even more special content.

I want to give a special shoutout to Dwayne for his fantastic dialogue writing skills and Kasi for translating the game into German. Without their contributions, this update wouldn't have been possible.

It's worth noting that the game now comes in two versions. The first is the standard version, which features all animations in high-quality, but it requires a better quality computer to run smoothly. The second version, "b," has some animations executed differently to allow for smoother gameplay on lower-spec machines. Unfortunately, I have not yet found the perfect solution to balance quality and performance across all devices.

I'm thrilled to share this new update with you, and I hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed creating it. Your support has been invaluable in making this game possible, and I can't thank you enough for your continued encouragement.

Best regards,
Groover
Thanks 4 the update share! :)

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes