HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Not a lot happens, not as good as last update, wish I had not given in to curiousity. One scene is all I got? Best waiting until next update, there's a cliffhanger at the end of this one that will go nowhere I'm assuming. Overall expected more, but hey that's life.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Not a lot happens, not as good as last update, wish I had not given in to curiousity. One scene is all I got? Best waiting until next update, there's a cliffhanger at the end of this one that will go nowhere I'm assuming. Overall expected more, but hey that's life.
I mean it's not bad, just lacking I guess, some scenes linked to only scene are locked by paths chosen too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Obranyi
Sep 28, 2021
Willing to share update ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what is the public release date?

I have no clue, most of the time (if there is one) it's usually a couple of weeks after it comes out for Patreons.

It will eventually go down in price usually $5 tier, then $1 tier (not sure how the dev does it), then public.

Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022
I am feeling very bad for lucas, he sacrificed everything for his love...clif hanger is the best thing i have experienced..rape her, she deserve that..make a gangbang of her..plz make several scenes on next update...this update has only one scene which made me disappointed..but good update..

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I am feeling very bad for lucas, he sacrificed everything for his love...clif hanger is the best thing i have experienced..rape her, she deserve that..make a gangbang of her..plz make several scenes on next update...this update has only one scene which made me disappointed..but good update..
Link ta please share kor vai.amio bangali.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes