absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
No thats not it tried making all positive david choices and a restart still nothing new curious.
Lol figured it out its the swinger couple, if you avoid the couple then the game end after the babysitting, to continue you need the scene with those 2 that is a weird condition for an entire update, i hope that its not a dead end.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Lol figured it out its the swinger couple, if you avoid the couple then the game end after the babysitting, to continue you need the scene with those 2 that is a weird condition for an entire update, i hope that its not a dead end.
Can you please provide the save file where the "Imagine David" option can be chosen?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Can you please provide the save file where the "Imagine David" option can be chosen?
You mean during the scene with lucas, i can make one like that but it only takes like 10 min to run through it fast and what kind of route, i just tried one with full lesbian points and only the needed bad points with min points with guys.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
This is a really well done Female Protag corruption game. Highly recommend to anyone on the fence about trying it. Somewhat comparable to Anna Exciting Affection (especially in the looks department)

Reactions: fortuna95

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
So this version telling about Victoria and her loving boyfriend sex only.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Good game with nice renders, but in my opinion, corruption happens too quickly.
There is no intrigue or anticipation.

Reactions: penmaster

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Ugh, I hate when games have that "not enough points" bullshit.
This will fix that problem:

Just in case, take a backup of the save you are editing.
Edit only the character or lesbian etc points nothing else.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I don't know how to get the David Dream with Lucas. I've made all different choices.
You have to ignore the Michael path because the David path is based on if you had sex with Michael.

If you want to see the David scenes (dream and date playing pool at a dive bar):

Enable console

[Shift] + [O]

Copy the jump line, paste in game, hit enter:

Python:
# David dream
jump scene97_david

# David date playing pool
jump scene101a_1
The date playing pool with David is good content so it's frustrating that we don't get to see it based on earlier choices. Maybe someone (or the game developer) will make a gallery?

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
You have to ignore the Michael path because the David path is based on if you had sex with Michael.

If you want to see the David scenes (dream and date playing pool at a dive bar):

Enable console

[Shift] + [O]

Copy the jump line, paste in game, hit enter:

Python:
# David dream
jump scene97_david

# David date playing pool
jump scene101a_1
The date playing pool with David is good content so it's frustrating that we don't get to see it based on earlier choices. Maybe someone (or the game developer) will make a gallery?
It worked thank you, but it's weird that it doesn't work when I chose all choices to be David instead of Micheal I have 6 relationship points with him but I can't for some reason choose his dream scene

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes