Feb 19, 2023
Hey can you give me a lesbian victory spoiler please Please upload the download link for android please

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I am goin to try this one.
lets see if its a game worth playing.
Most of such game are created with a very high level of energy initially, but they ran out of ideas as soon as the find they have milked enough.
very few good devs are out there. Lets see...
Cheers

Reactions: Obranyi and RUMCCC

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Thanks sujoy.this update for good story build up not for the raw sex.I hope not try to disappointed everybody.next update will be blow your mind.have fun guys

Reactions: Sujay9038

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
This is a bit weird i thought that we are forced on david path if you tried to play her as lesbian and avoided michael, do you have too accept his invitation for lunch to get the new scene, if so i guess there is still a chance that some kind of lesbian route will continue.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
This is a bit weird i thought that we are forced on david path if you tried to play her as lesbian and avoided michael, do you have too accept his invitation for lunch to get the new scene, if so i guess there is still a chance that some kind of lesbian route will continue.
No thats not it tried making all positive david choices and a restart still nothing new curious.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes