MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I wanted to end the update this month, but I need a little more time. I know this is taking too long. Sorry for that.

I have ended all-new scenes. Now I'm working on refreshing old scenes.
Perhaps you also need to find someone to help you with translation? I'm not an english native speaker, but a lot of phrases in this game are really weird. While storywise (in this short version) it could be a nice game...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Victoria in Big City [v0.2] Groovers Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.42 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 116 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 99 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Since there's just the Oral sex tag, does that mean the only sexual content in the game so far is blowjobs?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The writing is not good and really needs a proofreader to fix grammar and stuff. You feel it in 90% of all lines that the dev is not a native speaker. I guess it could be machine translated ... I am not a native englisch speaker myself and can endure simple writing, but here it is distracting. I mean - it is not as bad as some other games and you understand everything - but still.

And the additional click you need for a lot/almost every new line is annoying. There is an additional screen that is not needed in most cases. This easy to fix ...

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
It looked like dev added a lesbian path but since it's still a kinetic novel with no choices, it appears there are two unavoidable sex scenes with men?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes