Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
The girls are gorgeous I enjoyed the vn very much. One question though, if I take the bad girl route, will I miss any lesbian content in the future?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Victoria in big city" version "0.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Victoria in big city" versione "0.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
One of the first choices is ... +1 Good Girl or +1 bad girl, but the +1 good also gets +1 bad, because she is still lying... why?

Give the player the chance to decide that ....now we can choose between (+1 bad) or (+1 good +1 bad) ... that is a strange choice.

Oh and the English needs a proofreader - but what do you expect when even the title is in broken English.

And the game has way to many fades to black when it changes the screen. That is annoying. Sometimes there are even full black screens you have to click away... o_O

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I don't think there are any with the main protagonist as yet, but there rarely is at such any early phase, so I wouldn't expect any crazy gangbangs for sometime... unless I'm wrong and went jump straight in with the next update? lol
no need for gangbangs for me personally just want to have some treating and sexual stuff with her landlord and chef and maybe some hobo :)

Reactions: diegao and HeroHate

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

hey! just wanted to say that this outfit fits her amazingly well and looks very sexy. also great light/shadow work! would have had nothing against a victoria as a young naughty witch in a kinky fantasy scenario. :p

• Love
Reactions: diegao

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
How often does this game get updated and can you avoid Lesbian encounters?
Looking like it wont get updated very often, all I can see are pointless wallpaper types I think (but I don't sub to the content). I liked the main character initially but cannot be bothered now, mostly because I doubt it's going any where any time soon, as such I'll wait.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Dear Patrons,

I want to wish you a Happy New Year.

On this occasion, I was prepared a very short novel "Winter Holidays with Victoria". I hope you will like the visuals side of it, that's what I focused on the most.

Once more I want to thank you for your support and wish you all the best in the new year. May all your dreams come true.

Take care!

----

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes