Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Really hope this one continues. It has a lot of promise. At least, in terms of the characters and scenarios.

It looked like dev added a lesbian path but since it's still a kinetic novel with no choices, it appears there are two unavoidable sex scenes with men?
Well there are choices actually. And the only unavoidable sex scene doesn't involve the protagonist and has a lesbian option.

EDIT: previous info wasn't quite right, up to date now.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: diegao

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Friend, have you heard about JPEG, or even better about WEBP? Seriously, 500 pictures = 1.5 gigabytes...

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I just hope for more tags:
Corruption, Cheating, NTR, just a little lesbian, male domination, blackmail and group sex.
This is not a critique of the game, nor of the poster I quote below. Just some thoughts.

The first three certainly can fit, game needs heavy lesbian play, not a fan of male domination when the protag is female, the last two I am agnostic on. I hope the game (NOT A CRITIQUE!!! Just my hopes, that is all) lets the protag choose a route that is not disgusting (fucking fat/old men, getting used by sleazeballs, etc), but still has action. So why can't she choose which dudes she screws without a point system limiting her actions if she didn't fuck the old guy? And why can't she steal girlfriends/wives instead of (or in addition to) nailing the boyfriends/husbands? Since it is so early, I have no idea if the game system is limited by the point totals or not; there are many unknowns at this stage of the game. I realize that I am not the dev, and I do not know how difficult creating such a system would be, but it is my narrative hope for this game.

Reactions: Wolfje61

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I hope the game (NOT A CRITIQUE!!! Just my hopes, that is all) lets the protag choose a route that is not disgusting (fucking fat/old men, getting used by sleazeballs, etc), but still has action. So why can't she choose which dudes she screws without a point system limiting her actions if she didn't fuck the old guy?
I agree. Let her ball with whom she wants.

For what it's worth, there are no old guys in the game yet, but there are two fit young dudes who are getting points. There is a third fit young guy who I think may get into the blackmail/coercion approach, but he's not part of the points system yet.

Reactions: mickster101

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This is not a critique of the game, nor of the poster I quote below. Just some thoughts.

The first three certainly can fit, game needs heavy lesbian play, not a fan of male domination when the protag is female, the last two I am agnostic on. I hope the game (NOT A CRITIQUE!!! Just my hopes, that is all) lets the protag choose a route that is not disgusting (fucking fat/old men, getting used by sleazeballs, etc), but still has action. So why can't she choose which dudes she screws without a point system limiting her actions if she didn't fuck the old guy? And why can't she steal girlfriends/wives instead of (or in addition to) nailing the boyfriends/husbands? Since it is so early, I have no idea if the game system is limited by the point totals or not; there are many unknowns at this stage of the game. I realize that I am not the dev, and I do not know how difficult creating such a system would be, but it is my narrative hope for this game.
I respect your point... but
I can confirm that I hope for the all tags that I have already posted...
Lesbian is not my cup of tea but i can accept a path with big dildos and a foursome FF/MM
because I'm a dominant man...
I hate females that try to dominate me... or better if the female is very same as Rita Farr
I can accept to be dominate by her :love: as role play... where the domination can be also vice versa
Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 22.12.52.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I feel sorry Victoria didn't get the position of financial analyst.
It would be great if there was a path where Victoria got the position of financial analyst!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes