HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Looks like the last post on patreon was around the 11th and that was just wallpapers, guess they want more supporters before intending to bother, like so many games the willing is there and if some half way decent content of the explicit kind was thrown in people would put money in.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello, Dear Patrones!

I'm still working on the game update. Unfortunately, it will not be released this month. If nothing will get in the way this should take place in the second half of February. Such an interval between updates results from two things, one planned and the other, unfortunately, not. The first is of course the Xmas special "Winter Holidays with Victoria" (for me it was a nice springboard from the main game). The second is the failure of the power supply. Fortunately, it had a guarantee, although the replacement took a while. I hope everything will be alright now.

Thank you for your support.

Take care!

-----

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello, Dear Patrones!

I'm still working on the game update. Unfortunately, it will not be released this month. If nothing will get in the way this should take place in the second half of February. Such an interval between updates results from two things, one planned and the other, unfortunately, not. The first is of course the Xmas special "Winter Holidays with Victoria" (for me it was a nice springboard from the main game). The second is the failure of the power supply. Fortunately, it had a guarantee, although the replacement took a while. I hope everything will be alright now.

Take care!

-----
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

Hello, Dear Patrones!

Take care!

-----
Xmas special "Winter Holidays with Victoria"?????

Reactions: Pogo123

kevinflynn

Oct 13, 2020

Hello,
I want to invite you to follow Victoria on Twitter. From time to time there will be published new photos.
If you like my work, please follow and share Victoria's account.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hopefully there will be a lesbian path. Nowadays it's difficult to find a good lesbian game with good graphics. And you can go lesbian in fashion business and JOHN.
I see plenty games with good graphics with futa stuff tho it’s quite close to lesbian or not?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
What sex stuff can we expect, I mean relationships are fine and good, but I'm mostly here for the sex stuff?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
just saw that there is a winter holiday special of victoria. and even her really hot girlfriend is included, its just about lesbo stuff it seems and there is no old santa the two girls can have fun with. really sad

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes