Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You simply put that UnRen.bat file in game folder and then click it. It opens a window, where you can chose what you want to do. If you chose unpack pictures (not remember right words in there), it unpacks pictures in a folder inside a game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Let me apologize in advance to whomever wrote the "fix" file, but it shouldn't have been included in the OP. With so many mods included, the bouncing status icons, the text delays, changed colors, etc., all the little "pretties" combine to make the game aggravating to play... I know you went to a lot of work on it but it just doesn't appeal to me. I'd thought the dev had done all that, as I automatically applied the fix before playing, until I opened the original files to compare them with an older version.

I've been trying to edit the code in this one to at least get the bugs out and do some major proofreading. I can't begin to count how many "Oh,"s and "Well,"s I've removed. Almost every "this" and "it's" should have been "that" and hundreds of them have been removed as well.

I've found the Jacqueline date bug (a value of 0 instead of 1), renamed the animations that scrambled her bedroom scene and re-sequenced the same scene to match the dialogue to the images so lines like "I see what you mean..." don't show up until the proper image is displayed. I've found lots of minor glitches along the way as well.

The new update will probably be out before I can get all the dialogues proofed, but I'll be posting something in the near future.
oh well, and because of this, it has it's own mod thread since march :closedtongue:

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
The lack of news from the devs really annoys me. And sadly not just about this game...
I understand perfectly that there may be problems but unless your arms get cut off or you're kidnapped by aliens I do not see what prevents to post a message to keep people updated.

Nov 25, 2017
The lack of news from the devs really annoys me. And sadly not just about this game...
I understand perfectly that there may be problems but unless your arms get cut off or you're kidnapped by aliens I do not see what prevents to post a message to keep people updated.
are you a patron? if you are, there has been regarding game development.

if you are not, then this forum is not the best place to ask for updates from a dev.. this forum shares the game being developed and

Reactions: DragonWrath

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

if you are not, then this forum is not the best place to ask for updates from a dev.. this forum shares the game being developed and
Oh, looks like we have a Marvel Scout boy here. Does the 3 months of silence justify his lack of attention towards his pledgers? It's not a matter of being a patreon/entitled or not. That's not the point. It's a matter of respect towards those who follow him from the start. I support some Patreons here, without being a pledger - I help them in another way. So what? Am I a super hero for all that? No. The only understandable thing here is about his eye-surgery and his recovering time - Nobody has the right to judge him on that, Health is important. Besides that, does Marvel have any excuse? So, you should really calm down Dude.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017

I was until few days ago ( ).
It's not the first pledge I cancel and something tell me It'll not be the last. The last news was "sorry, soon...", 1 week later still nothing. I don't ask for release but in 2018 I find hard to believe you can't take 2 min to maintains your pledgers updated.
There are so many ways to keep people up to date, twitter is frighteningly easy if you don't want to spam your patreon page.

With Summertime Saga, DarkCookie stream almost everyday, you can check his Discord and he have a progress bar for some visibility about the next update. He's not alone but he draw everything, I think this take more time than rendering some 3D scenes (if your computer is not to old, but almost 7 month with ~$1k on patreon you can't use that excuse).

Nov 25, 2017
Oh, looks like we have a Marvel Scout boy here. Does the 3 months of silence justify his lack of attention towards his pledgers? It's not a matter of being a patreon/entitled or not. That's not the point. It's a matter of respect towards those who follow him from the start. I support some Patreons here, without being a pledger - I help them in another way. So what? Am I a super hero for all that? No. The only understandable thing here is about his eye-surgery and his recovering time - Nobody has the right to judge him on that, Health is important. Besides that, does Marvel have any excuse? So, you should really calm down Dude.
i am calm, and i'm not a patron for your information. i do play the game, buggy as it may be. that's why i provided two responses as i am not familiar with the forum member's status. one if they are a patron, i provided a patron-only link that i have no access to. and two, an answer for some entitled lurkers on the thread who should just wait until an update is released. we are after all, pirates. so no, i'm not a marvel scout boy. whether marvel releases an update or not, is between him and his patrons. if somebody shares the update on the forum, more for us.

Nov 25, 2017
I was until few days ago ( ).
It's not the first pledge I cancel and something tell me It'll not be the last. The last news was "sorry, soon...", 1 week later still nothing. I don't ask for release but in 2018 I find hard to believe you can't take 2 min to maintains your pledgers updated.
There are so many ways to keep people up to date, twitter is frighteningly easy if you don't want to spam your patreon page.

With Summertime Saga, DarkCookie stream almost everyday, you can check his Discord and he have a progress bar for some visibility about the next update. He's not alone but he draw everything, I think this take more time than rendering some 3D scenes (if your computer is not to old, but almost 7 month with ~$1k on patreon you can't use that excuse).
eh, what can you do but wait like the rest of us. welcome to the club.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Imo, it`s quite a dumb to give LINKS to the patreons to their own site (witch most of us can`t read), right ?? And for the rest of us, whom aren`t patreons, you just have to accept, that what ever you do, here will be allways people, whom don`t read this thread (or any thread, I think), and asking in every paige about updates.

Nov 25, 2017
Imo, it`s quite a dumb to give LINKS to the patreons to their own site (witch most of us can`t read), right ?? And for the rest of us, whom aren`t patreons, you just have to accept, that what ever you do, here will be allways people, whom don`t read this thread (or any thread, I think), and asking in every paige about updates.
i go with the approach of no assumptions since it causes less distortions but apparently when i'm trying to educate my fellow leechers too it comes off as me defending the developer. who knew..

Reactions: Krull and link2604

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, I understand, but as I said, you can`t educate someone by writing something, if they don`t READ ! LOL

Reactions: link2604

nimrodthor

Mar 6, 2018
Hi, new to the forum. I need help unlocking a path. I have played the game the whole way to the end an unlocked every scene or outcome except this, any idea how to get Nicole to do this?
upload_2018-5-2_1-2-18.jpeg

upload_2018-5-2_1-2-38.jpeg

Thanx.

Reactions: lupy30

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
It's in the game, happens when shes drunk at the end of her path. Not entirely sure how to get there anymore but just follow the tips on her from the UI and you'll get there.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes