Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
1: No, you just build relationship with them, no drugs, no magic, no potions.
2: Well, at the beginning, you paint your lil sis toenails.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
There're 2 things which I want to ask you before I download this game:
1.Can you corrupt the characters in this game? (In which they start dressing and acting like sluts)
2.Are makeup and nail polish included in the corruption process?
Have you ever thought of checking the >>>Genre Tags<<< in the OP?

Here i checked that for you:
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Incest, Voyeurism, Milf, Handjob, Blowjob

Reactions: a1fox3

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I hate to be pessimistic, but is anyone starting to get Iredeemable vibes here? The dev gives an excuse as to why he can't update for months, lies about updates, then introduces new characters? That was also the last post Iredeemable made (Introducing new characters) before vanishing. I recall another dev doing this but I can't remember...

Either way, it's a nice way to hook people in for a few more months...

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
I'm not a patreon for the creator and skimmed through thread so didn't know what release date for any update was.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not a patreon for the creator and skimmed through thread so didn't know what release date for any update was.
He's said a new update is coming, when is anybody's guess really. He's not very active in informing his patrons. I live in hope but not holding my breath.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
No news since his last update (2 weeks ago)
He doesn't respond on patreon either.. Unless he wake up, 2 more weeks and I think we can tag this one as abandoned too :/
Not surprising. This game was one of my favorites, but the dev ruined everything with his attitude. So, where are all the Marvel's fan boys? I'm kinda fired up at the moment. Come and prove me I'm wrong. No fucking updates since 12th of January. Almost 4 months of excuses and lies.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not surprising. This game was one of my favorites, but the dev ruined everything with his attitude. So, where are all the Marvel's fan boys? I'm kinda fired up at the moment. Come and prove me I'm wrong. No fucking updates since 12th of January. Almost 4 months of excuses and lies.
Seems like Marvel is hard at working introducing new girls to the game as it seems since there was a patreon post from april 25th about naming a few characters or something.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Seems like Marvel is hard at working introducing new girls to the game as it seems since there was a patreon post from april 25th about naming a few characters or something.
Indeed. Since april 25th, it's total silence. He doesn't even reply to anyone on Patreon. Tbh, I even thought that I was too subjective because of my work in which communication is the Golden Rule, but when I think about the past weeks, I actually came to the conclusion that Marvel doesn't believe in his own game anymore. Such a shame. Damn it.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
While existing characters/routes sit idle... great.
This. It's not like he lacks the luxury to choose which girl's route he wants to progress. Mom is probably the favorite, but most of them aren't too shabby, so pretty much everything is possible. All in all it has quite a few similarities to Teacher's Pets: First there's a distinct lack of good upgrades (0.1.0 was a complete mess for most people), then some weirds things happen (at least he didn't get hacked twice), then there is bad communication paired with new characters that nobody neither needs nor wants at this point because they're just too much. It's definitely not a high quality game, it never was really, but it was ok. I hope he gets back on track with the game.

Reactions: Kakato
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes