Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You must have problems of you download file or something else. No BUG in my game and NOBODY has complained about that !!!

EDIT: Btw, try the66:s enchanced version, no bugs !!

Reactions: Soulbringer71
Aug 5, 2017
I can't seem to get to the last scene with Mia. It just says "find mia in your room." But she's never in there. I have applied the bug fix, so that doesn't do it.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
When go room in guide to see sis phone keep geting bug message and no pic skip it but phone not there. mom option also go kitchen but never seem able to pick up glasses for whine.

Cannot wait see what add in next update.

Also.
on phone for mea tasks ? just looks gibbarish for 1st one.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
You must have problems of you download file or something else. No BUG in my game and NOBODY has complained about that !!!

EDIT: Btw, try the66:s enchanced version, no bugs !!
Why would anyone complain. Hell, I'm not complaining. I rather like the scene with sis on the bus. lol. I was just pointing it out. I am having an issue with the student quest starting but there is no map marker after she calls you the second time to verify you coming. she asks to get some wine. So cant do the quest. I did buy 3 bottles earlier though. Maybe that is why??? Becuse i have in inventory already? I am gonna try a clean playthru. Thanks BTW. :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why would anyone complain. Hell, I'm not complaining. I rather like the scene with sis on the bus. lol. I was just pointing it out. I am having an issue with the student quest starting but there is no map marker after she calls you the second time to verify you coming. she asks to get some wine. So cant do the quest. I did buy 3 bottles earlier though. Maybe that is why??? Becuse i have in inventory already? I am gonna try a clean playthru. Thanks BTW. :)
Sorry, bad choice of words, but what I mean, nobody has REPORTED such bug.

enkidu111

Feb 3, 2018
(( - 9.00 hrs – Talk with Nicole – Her dream - 10.00 hrs – Talk with Jacqueline at Boutique-
- 11.00 hrs – Talk with Mrs Rhodes (phone)
– after go talk with Mom in the library - 12.00 hrs – Meet Mrs Rhodes and Emma (enjoy) the things is going better (enjoy again) ))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
is it the ind of the game !!?
if it is not
is someone knows how to walkthrough ?
or someone cane but some "save" of his game ???

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I hope we have not to wait for so long. Mom is so hot :heartcoveredeyes:
Forget it. During the 4 months his excellency Marvel was absent from the arena, new games like Milfy City and Melody emerged. Another example : Dark Neighborhood. Psychodelusional doesn't communicate often with his pledgers. Still, the dude brings complete episodes each 2-3 months. I still can't believe my eyes when I see all the dudes still defending this guy. The ocean is vast. Some fishermen love to use a fish hook. I would rather use a net instead of focusing on a single target.

Sere

May 15, 2017
There're 2 things which I want to ask you before I download this game:
1.Can you corrupt the characters in this game? (In which they start dressing and acting like sluts)
2.Are makeup and nail polish included in the corruption process?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes