Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nothing is set in stone yet, althoug it seems like the chances are pretty small.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Update from Patreon page
Important news about the future of this game!
The same problems with my health... Just the day after my last post, I was taken to the emergency room. It was a month ago ... jeez. I won't bore you with the details, but it was bad... Really bad. Now I completely lost my sight on one eye. Without a chance to return it. And there is a big risk of complete blindness. So ... Yes, I don't have time for game right now. But there is always a but... Doctors said things were going to get better. And I feel much better. So, don't go far away, follow this page and wish me luck. I'll be back and soon)

Reactions: Onysko

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I hate it when I go so blind that I can't turn off monthly payments on a website when I'm not making any games

I esp. hate it when I haven't been online in a long time so I gotta make up an excuse to why I wasn't on.

How much money would you owe if you were in an emergency room for a month?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Please mark as abandoned.
That's not how it works. Dev is still in communication and (claims) the game is still on the way, just delayed. At worst it could get the "On Hold" tag, but even that's questionable since dev said he'd be coming back "soon".

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well shiiit. First things first.. if he's got one working eye, what's stopping him from working on the game??? All you lose is depth perception and there's TONS of artists out there who draw, model, paint, and even drive just fine with one eye. So if he's right, the question becomes.. why didn't he take advantage of the time to work on the game? FYI.. there's tricks you can do with monitors and lights to make it easy on your eyes.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Well I figure 1 of 2 things is the case here. Either A, his condition was worse than he initially stated, (as I originally hypothesized & his most recent update confirms), meaning he is unable to make progress on the game at this time, (though I do agree, that doesn't excuse staying on a per month billing structure), or he is in fact milking it & scamming his patrons. Personally I have no real evidence as to which would be true, so all I can say is for those whom are financially supporting him, decide for yourself & vote with your wallet, (whether that be giving him the benefit of the doubt or pulling out). For the rest whom have no financial skin in this, just be patient. In just under 2 months time, either an update will come out, the game will be put on hold, or will be abandoned. If you're not patrons though, it's not like you're really being put out anyway.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes