Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Well I know he said he had at least 2 stitches in his eye, so who knows. I get not wanting to be ripped off, hence why I earlier said these things should be taken on a case by case basis. I say give him about 1, maybe 2 more months tops. If there are no communications or updates by then, then yeah, he can't use his optical surgery as an excuse any further.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Developer gets considerable amout of financial support. I would love to get 1000 bucks per month for nothing.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Developer gets considerable amout of financial support. I would love to get 1000 bucks per month for nothing.
Hey wow. Apparently if you get financial support, that unlocks instant post surgery healing. Who would have thunk that cash somehow makes the body instantly recover like that? I think you might have just found the cure to all life's ailments. Just get cash & rub it on whatever needs healing.

Sarcasm aside though, It hasn't even been a full 2 months since the guy's surgery. It's going to take him time to recover. That doesn't change regardless of if he's making $2 a month or $20,000. Like I said, if there is still no update a month or 2 from now, then yeah, I'll agree the guy isn't pulling his weight. Until then though, it's kinda unreasonable to demand he push something out when he probably still can't even see very well.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't care if he's lying or not, it doesn't matter since we use TIME as a measurement.
Here's how it's gonna go down here...
His last activity was April 25. 3 months without activity equals [abandoned] title. If he is still not active on July 25, I will mark this thread as abandoned. And if he returns the next day? I'm still considering this abandoned until he releases an update.
My 2 cents.. since there's no way to verify if he is being truthful, so all everyone is doing is speculating and offering opinions. Those aren't facts you're stating. They are opinions until proven otherwise.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Hey wow. Apparently if you get financial support, that unlocks instant post surgery healing. Who would have thunk that cash somehow makes the body instantly recover like that? I think you might have just found the cure to all life's ailments. Just get cash & rub it on whatever needs healing.

Sarcasm aside though, It hasn't even been a full 2 months since the guy's surgery. It's going to take him time to recover. That doesn't change regardless of if he's making $2 a month or $20,000. Like I said, if there is still no update a month or 2 from now, then yeah, I'll agree the guy isn't pulling his weight. Until then though, it's kinda unreasonable to demand he push something out when he probably still can't even see very well.
What I want is a transparent and fair communication. Something like: i still need to rest. My eye is not fully healed. Next update will be... It will contain.... (if there will be any)

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I don't care if he's lying or not, it doesn't matter since we use TIME as a measurement.
Here's how it's gonna go down here...
His last activity was April 25. 3 months without activity equals [abandoned] title. If he is still not active on July 25, I will mark this thread as abandoned. And if he returns the next day? I'm still considering this abandoned until he releases an update.
My 2 cents.. since there's no way to verify if he is being truthful, so all everyone is doing is speculating and offering opinions. Those aren't facts you're stating. They are opinions until proven otherwise.
Was this aimed at the whole thread or at someone specific?

As for the time table you laid out, since I already stated that 1 to 2 more months before people flip out would be a more reasonable time frame, that seems to line up pretty well with your stated time frame to label it as abandoned, minus 1 week. Glad to see we are in agreement there.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
What I want is a transparent and fair communication. Something like: i still need to rest. My eye is not fully healed. Next update will be... It will contain.... (if there will be any)
Yeah I cant argue with that. I dunno if he is capable of communicating online ATM or not. If he can't due to his eyesight issues or power being out again, I suppose that is understandable, but if he is capable, he really needs to get on top of that. He's losing supporters by the day so communication would indeed be in his best interests.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
His last activity was April 25. 3 months without activity equals [abandoned] title. If he is still not active on July 25, I will mark this thread as abandoned.
Wasn't it two months with no communication = abandoned tag? I think I read that in another thread.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The characters look...hmm...Filipino, maybe? The mom, especially. She doesn't look East Asian, per se. I like her look. More diversity in ethnicity is nice. An Arab/Persian/South Asian family in a game would be nice.

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
i seem to have missed a scene somewhere. Nicole in the morning is talking about the night before being drunk but i never had a scene with her in the evening. The last thing i had was supposed to get her to 50 but didn't get there yet. How do i get to the missed scene?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes