rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Ummm... The problem with the console codes ___perv, ___rat, my understanding was that they no longer work with 7.1. So thanks for the reply, but I already knew this. Are there new console commands that do work?

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
No idea what you're talking about. The variables haven't been changed, nor has their function.
There are plenty of other variables that can be changed but doing so will skip content or just plain break the game. If you want to see them, simply open script.rpy and look for the variable declarations just under the character assignments.
hmm.. how can i even open the console? i try O+crtl and dosnt work

shabby24

May 13, 2017
hmm.. how can i even open the console? i try O+crtl and dosnt work
First you must enable console commands: find the 00console.rpy file in /renpy/common folder and set the config.console variable to True (config.console = True)
After this you can open the console from the game with Shift+O (not with Ctrl+O)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What do you guy's think? Do you still think we'll get an update soon or will it go abandoned like lots of games do after being dead for so many months, I really don't know anymore, it's real sad, cause this was a really good game and I'd hate to see it go for good, just like BB, Teacher's Pet's and many more :(

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I still have a bit of hope since the last post wasn't THAT long ago (around 3 weeks I think), but with patreon I always expect the worst.

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
First you must enable console commands: find the 00console.rpy file in /renpy/common folder and set the config.console variable to True (config.console = True)
After this you can open the console from the game with Shift+O (not with Ctrl+O)
ok thank you.. so what can i even do whit this..? if i type miaperv it get 0 and after that 1.. its this any good or.. o_O

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
ok thank you.. so what can i even do whit this..? if i type miaperv it get 0 and after that 1.. its this any good or.. o_O
If you type a name of a variable, you get its value.
Type

variable=value

to set an integer and for boolean or strings

$ variable=value
(Use quotes for strings)

Ren'Py console and variables are case sensitive: boolean values are True/False, not true/false, variable is not the same as Variable.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
any news about the update its been so long since January
As previously pointed out, since the guy underwent eye surgery 2 months ago, no there hasn't been any new word. Since optical surgery takes some time to heal though, it might be a while.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've given up on this guy already, I just hope that no one is still pledging this guy, I understand an eye surgery and all, but we're now talking 4 months, come on.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I've given up on this guy already, I just hope that no one is still pledging this guy, I understand an eye surgery and all, but we're now talking 4 months, come on.
The eye surgery was less than 2 months ago. Before that he also had electrical issues. Do what you want, I'm just going by the info on the guys Patreon page. This is why I personally wouldn't crowdfund if I were making a game. Too many impatient & entitled people making demands.

Reactions: loqex and bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Fair enough, but, I don't think I'm impatient, but I don't like giving my money away for nothing either, that's all. I'm not saying that he's lying, but we don't know for sure, no proof.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
My uncle had cataract surgery when he was 62, he's 68 now, but it took him around 2.5 months to get his vision stable or improved.
Considering his age, I would believe so, my wife had the same operation, and was able to see the difference within a few days, they've added lenses in and was able to read without glasses.

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Yeah, I consider myself pretty patient so I have some other vn I can look at and finish in the mean time.

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
I know with lasik surgery think the recovery time is maybe a week tops. Then with others such as cataract it's usually at max a month recovery time, but then again age and maybe health becomes a factor as well.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes