Sam10

May 13, 2017
Your answer here : . As @muttdoggy said, july 25th is the deadline. Don't want to be an asshole, but truth be told, Marvel was already a very bad communicator, even before his eye surgery.
woah... that's fucked up... hopefully he will finish up, it was a great game

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Your answer here : . As @muttdoggy said, july 25th is the deadline. Don't want to be an asshole, but truth be told, Marvel was already a very bad communicator, even before his eye surgery.
Yeah I gotta agree. I can cut him some slack from the surgery, but not his poor communication. The guy really needs to fix that.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
no, the "bad communicator" started in February (or middle of the January).
before that he had at least 10 postings each month.
Guess, we don't have the same definition of a bad communication. I don't agree with you. He was never a good communicator. Faerin, DarkSilver, Vren and Lewdlad are the perfect examples of good communicators. Marvel kept on lying to his pledgers. Was it too hard to say a thing like " Sorry guys, there are some issues in my personal life - the game will be onhold for some time " ? If he did, you and I wouldn't be losing our time at the moment.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
when 0.11 version?
You've got to be kidding me, right?
Take a look at the first page of this thread, an see the date of his last update, then come back and please tell me when the new version will be out.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Definitely something other than "eye surgery", unless he had this surgery performed in a back alley with a rusty utility knife and a stapler.
Considering how many patreon devs have told outright bullshit I'm going to assume this 'eye surgery' is on the level of pigs flying

These devs just probably get bored or annoyed with work, so they make up excuses for laziness, and slowly back off while saying just enough to keep the money flowing a bit longer

It's the same with Deem

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Considering how many patreon devs have told outright bullshit I'm going to assume this 'eye surgery' is on the level of pigs flying
It's the same with Deem
I was about to say that his home network probably got hacked 15 times, but then I read the last sentence x'Dx'D

Reactions: Zellio

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
So, is this game never going to get another update??? I mean, it's been since frelliing January. I mean, if the devs are done with this project, just tag it as 'Abandoned' and move on. Why continue to string the fans along?? Just saying...

Reactions: January2015

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So, is this game never going to get another update??? I mean, it's been since frelliing January. I mean, if the devs are done with this project, just tag it as 'Abandoned' and move on. Why continue to string the fans along?? Just saying...
Because then they'd lose their $1000-$2000 of easy money a month

People who do this need to start being referred to as 'scam artists'

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
And you seem to be forgetting the funding site has banned forbidden content. So now the game has to get a redo with dialog. Unless this was done with the last update. And the last time I played it it still had suggestive dialog. I am not making excuses for the Dev, there's no excuse for not making any attempt to stay in contact with players over whats going on, the Dev could even use a friend to help if there's something wrong with his eyes, but his mouth should still work!

cheesemix

Jun 3, 2017
I can understand some people thinking he might release a new update eventually, but for 15 people to still be at his 30 dollars a month tier is mind boggling to me. I was a 5 dollar tier for a bit and moved that to a dev with better communication back in Feb.
He even wrote on his page that he got a big promotion at his job but he had a decision to make about what direction to go in. He said he was leaning in the direction of quitting his job and going full time on the game.
I think he chose different.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes