Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Funny to hear beacuse that exactly what you are ignoring altogether from the very start.
Really? People claiming that the dev ghosted & just disapeared with no communication when there is demonstrable & observable evidence to the contrary in this very thread here? Yeah sure I'm the one that is ignoring facts. SO do tell, What facts EXACTLY have I been ignoring? What details have I been incorrect on hm? Be specific.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
  • 13 Jan > Release of 0.1.0
  • 14 Jan > Release of the 0.1.0 android version + poll for the next update
  • 19 Feb > Nothing, exept excuses for his disapearence
  • 7 Mar > Spoiler from the next update
  • 11 Mar > Spoiler for the next update with this :
  • View attachment 98548
  • 15 Mar > Spoiler again
  • 31 Mar > Explain that he had eye surgery, he has now 2 stitches in his eye so no update for now
  • 13 Apr > Said he's gonna remove his stitches in a couples of days
  • 25 Apr > News : update is almost finished exept for dialogue + adds 2 characters
  • 12 May > Still nothing, doesn't even respond on patreon anymore...
@Ennoch YEah NOOOOO communication at ALLLLLL for the past 5 months. XD

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Oh, & FYI, I decided to check the guys PAtreon page out for myself & look what I found in the maRCH 31'ST update that all the naysayers convieniently ignored. Looks like he actually did try pausing donations after all. Again @Ennoch, Who's the one refusing to deal with facts?

And about donations ... This month I will not take money from you. I don't know if there is an option to disable donates. It will be very difficult for me to find this function due to the reasons described above. Even this post I write through tears)) In general, Just do not donate to me this month. I should feel better the other day and I will return to work. It's good that there is not much work left.

If you need screenshots I can post those too, or better yet, just go to his Patreon & look for yourself. Looks like in previous months he also had electrical issues. Thanks for proving me even more right.

@rodneyeatme so, considering that this shows that Marvel at least tried to conduct his own Patreon the same way Flamecito did, given your statements earlier, he should be getting better treatment, so you agree that the manner in which he is currently being addressed is uncalled for then correct? I hope so, otherwise you would not be internally consistent.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If you need screenshots I can post those too, or better yet, just go to his Patreon & look for yourself. Looks like in previous months he also had electrical issues. Thanks for proving me even more right.
This is exactly what i'm talking about. You are just keep pretending you are right and you barely even hear yourself, let alone others. You present those things as proof. Oh they are facts alright, yet they don't prove your point at all. Even if you try to present them in such a conext now. So this conversation isn't about fact at all again, you already decided you are right and i am wrong, no matter what i'd say would change it otherwise.
Thanks for proving me even more right.
Like.. this. You didn't even wait my response and here you are already stating that i proved you "more right" and thus, indirectly, that i'm wrong.. even before i could say a word in my defence, you already certain i'm guilty as charged, by you. And you talk about caring about evidence? Yeah, you sure cared a lot about hearing me out....

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let's take this new patreon argument to another thread or it stops here.
No more patreon chit chat, guys. That can lead to deleted posts, thread bans, and/or locked thread.
Chill out on the patreon stuff.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Awww i was just about to participate in a flamewar that wasn't about NTR! Such a partypooper you are, doggy! Wait, you are a dog after all....! Damnit:coldsweat:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
This is exactly what i'm talking about. You are just keep pretending you are right and you barely even hear yourself, let alone others. You present those things as proof. Oh they are facts alright, yet they don't prove your point at all. Even if you try to present them in such a conext now. So this conversation isn't about fact at all again, you already decided you are right and i am wrong, no matter what i'd say would change it otherwise.
Like.. this. You didn't even wait my response and here you are already stating that i proved you "more right" and thus, indirectly, that i'm wrong.. even before i could say a word in my defence, you already certain i'm guilty as charged, by you. And you talk about caring about evidence? Yeah, you sure cared a lot about hearing me out....
Not at all. Feel free to state your case. I simply posted that as I came across it. I'm more than happy to hear your argument & if I am incorrect on something, I'm more than happy to admit my error. I've already done it earlier with rodneyeatme. So please, have at it.

Keep in mind though, the point I have been arguing this entire time, is regarding all the people screaming for updates, getting butthurt that there isn't one yet & railing against the dev even though he just had optical surgery less than 2 months ago, which isn't very realistic. Most of the people complaining aren't partons & haven't donated a penny to the game & have an entitled attitude that he should just sack up & give them what they want. Also keep in mind that I have already agreed that Marvel also shares the blame for this mess in his poorly executed communication & setting expectations that he couldn't keep. That being said, since eyesight is a requirement for working on the game, & optical surgery is very delicate & takes a lot of recovery time, I also understand why the update is taking longer than normal. Also keep in mind, most of the people whom have argued against me thus far have made blatantly false claims such as lack of communication, hence why that has been a bit of a focal point.

That all being considered, please by all means state your argument.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Just w
No more patreon chit chat, guys. That can lead to deleted posts, thread bans, and/or locked thread.
I just saw this. Fair enough, I'll respect the mod's decision

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Just out of curiosity, as long as we leave Patreon out of the discussion, we can continue yes? I ask because I would be very interested to hear @Ennoch's argument.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just out of curiosity, as long as we leave Patreon out of the discussion, we can continue yes? I ask because I would be very interested to hear @Ennoch's argument.
OMG, just stop it, who cares ??? The update comes when it comes, it`s simple as that. If I have to wait, I surely have things to do, while waiting. Btw, imho the game isin`t very special, good but not special.

Reactions: January2015

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
OMG, just stop it, who cares ??? The update comes when it comes, it`s simple as that. If I have to wait, I surely have things to do, while waiting. Btw, imho the game isin`t very special, good but not special.
Eh it's ok. I mean I've played worse games. I'm not partial to the game or the dev for that matter. I was just annoyed at the nonsense from a lot of the people posting here. You're right though. I suppose enough is enough.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, but what I mean, I`m tired to read these long debates witch keeps going paige after paige. I try to read ALL posts in threads, what I`m following, so it`s a bit anoying.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree with Nerttu. We don't need to read about how a developer should conduct themselves and whether or not their statements are true. Drop the issue, take it to convos or the patreon thread in General Discussions. If you stated your opinion regarding the state of the game just one time, I can see it staying there. When you respond to a differing opinion and try to prove yourself as correct, then it's no longer about the game. It's about "who is right". We don't need that here.
As far as I'm concerned, I don't have an opinion because I don't know the facts. All I'm gonna do is hope he remains active and releases an update. Now, if I don't see him respond on Patreon for a few months, then I'll mark this as abandoned.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I agree with Nerttu. We don't need to read about how a developer should conduct themselves and whether or not their statements are true. Drop the issue, take it to convos or the patreon thread in General Discussions. If you stated your opinion regarding the state of the game just one time, I can see it staying there. When you respond to a differing opinion and try to prove yourself as correct, then it's no longer about the game. It's about "who is right". We don't need that here.
As far as I'm concerned, I don't have an opinion because I don't know the facts. All I'm gonna do is hope he remains active and releases an update. Now, if I don't see him respond on Patreon for a few months, then I'll mark this as abandoned.
See THAT I can agree with. My apologies, I didn't intend to start an argument. I was just getting frustrated with all the people demanding updates & claiming it was abandoned, ignoring the fact that the guy just had optical surgery. It was getting annoying & I made a tounge in cheek joke with another poster, then others started piling on. My apologies, I shouldn't have taken the bait.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
carolperv carolrat (Aunt)
elsaperv elsarat (Bar Maid - Cousin)
emperv emrat (Emma)
jacperv jacrat (Jacqueline) Be carefull with jacrat - Any value other than 1 will screw up her and Nicole's timeline
miaperv miarat (Mia)
momperv momrat (Mom / Emily)
money
psyperv psyrat (Julia / Mrs. Rhoades)
sisperv sisrat (Nicole)
vikaperv vikarat (Vika)
I don't use codes, but for those that do, thanks for the assist.

azmin azram

May 13, 2018
waiting a new version is lame
View attachment 23532

Overview:
"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures. You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor. He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!

Updated: 12/01/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:

Fan-Made Fix:

<Downloads>
PC: - - - -
Extras: -

Thanks @Carlo S for walkthrough and @Kasey for sharing game.

View attachment 7545 View attachment 7546 View attachment 7547 View attachment 7548 View attachment 7549 View attachment 7550

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes