3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

bicobus

Sep 15, 2019
The device that connects you to a network ( ).

Regarding disabling it - might help (or article in particular, best try the last way). If you use different version of Windows - change the search to the appropriate one. Keep in mind that if you do disable the network adapter and fail to re enable it - this will leave you with no network (internet) until you enable it.
My question was aimed at the undocumented claim that an active internet connection lower performances. I'll try to investigate if you can point me towards the bug report of that behavior, otherwise it may just be some internet nonsense.

Sep 22, 2017
My question was aimed at the undocumented claim that an active internet connection lower performances. I'll try to investigate if you can point me towards the bug report of that behavior, otherwise it may just be some internet nonsense.
Damn, sorry for trying to help with my "internet nonsense" "undocumented claim". Apparently just booting up the game with your network adapter disabled to see if it works or not and reporting back would have been too easy.
Good luck on your "investigation", Mr. Holmes.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
flyRenders - Any chance of getting a roadmap of planned, and completed features? I'd be curious in what your vision for the game is, and generally where the game is for that vision. Looked through both here, the patreon and the discord and couldn't find anything.

test4815

May 27, 2019
Is walking out at night with Hilde on the enemy island and its associated scene the end of the current release?

haiku89

Oct 6, 2019
Hi, so ive found a bug, I am at the point where I am on the boat, sailing on the sea but as soon as the loading screen ends I am sitting with the girl.. I finish the dialogue, go and talk to her sister and the girl falls into the water. I jump in and get her, get on the boat, sitting with her now as I am supposed to, but after that ends she is back in the water with the same dialogue as when she was on the ship, before talking to her sister.. so yeah, just wanted to let you know :)
Otherwise fantastic game!

Reactions: flyRenders

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hi, so ive found a bug, I am at the point where I am on the boat, sailing on the sea but as soon as the loading screen ends I am sitting with the girl.. I finish the dialogue, go and talk to her sister and the girl falls into the water. I jump in and get her, get on the boat, sitting with her now as I am supposed to, but after that ends she is back in the water with the same dialogue as when she was on the ship, before talking to her sister.. so yeah, just wanted to let you know :)
Otherwise fantastic game!
Hi. Thanks for the bug report I will take a look. Just want to know does that make you stuck on the ship or after the 2nd dialogues you can transition to the new island?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can you keep the clothes for the girls during the NSFW scenes ? Or they just go nude all the time ? Thx

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Can you keep the clothes for the girls during the NSFW scenes ? Or they just go nude all the time ? Thx
Not now but can be added in the next build. Im not sure how the animation scenes will look though especially if you keep pants on during sex.

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Not now but can be added in the next build. Im not sure how the animation scenes will look though especially if you keep pants on during sex.
Idk how it works but can you manage to put the panties aside or anything and keeping the breast armor and all ? Just a thought though, but since I found these clothes pretty hot it's a shame to get rid of it !

Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
I'm stuck on the boat.
In V0.23 I saved Hilde, but she returns to the water after the first post-save scene. Going back on board the boat and talking to Alvida, I get the pre-save dialog. :-(
In v0.22 the dialog with Alvida stays open, and I can't get it closed AND get to Hilde in time - at least on my Laptop. I havent tried on the stationary yet, as it takes me about 30 mins to copy it over ...

EDIT: Complaining helped! Tabbing out to the forum and back in to the game made it much smoother, and I was able to rescue her! ......
Laptop is running a GTX 660M if you're wondering :p

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I'm stuck on the boat.
In V0.23 I saved Hilde, but she returns to the water after the first post-save scene. Going back on board the boat and talking to Alvida, I get the pre-save dialog. :-(
In v0.22 the dialog with Alvida stays open, and I can't get it closed AND get to Hilde in time - at least on my Laptop. I havent tried on the stationary yet, as it takes me about 30 mins to copy it over ...

EDIT: Complaining helped! Tabbing out to the forum and back in to the game made it much smoother, and I was able to rescue her! ......
Laptop is running a GTX 660M if you're wondering :p
We have found a critical bug that makes you stuck on the boat, please wait a couple of hours all builds will be reuploaded

123asd123asd123

May 3, 2019
I tried to download the linux version ( 0.23.0, downloaded from mega and nopy ), but couldn't unpack the archives. At first glance it seems the files are corrupted. Has anyone else problems with the linux downloads?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes