Jul 12, 2019
This patches the crash after Dark Elf Forest is cleared.

Updated VoATool ( ) to support unencrypted pcks properly (music / voice) and compressed (script) pcks. The game hard codes a lot; repack it as it was packed.

Edit - Corrected the Uploaded Fix.

Last edited:

RoxRagon

Oct 4, 2017
I have make cheat table from pointerscan for Character HP, its listed in Slot not the character. you can figured it out how to use it when playin with my table.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It's weird coming back to this game. Looking up my old tips and tricks to get started again. There are a few things I'd like to add to that list.

For the first few days you should really bump up the tax, then keep at around 50% which I suggested in the list for some time. So they can afford new gear and your city is still able to evolve. The reason for that high taxation is that they seemingly take a rough 25% as a baseline no matter what. You'd start operating at a deficit if you put it under 30%. That's not even factoring in the necessity of having to take some of the loot for synthezising equipment to them.

I failed to mention in the old list of tips that the adventures will lose a percentage of their money from RNG events over time on various things/scams/parties/food/whatever. Making it a better choice to have a relatively high tax. Enabling you to keep a lot of the loot and gold. Both to be invested into gear from the market to be synthesized and to new buildings. Decreasing the tax a lot when it's time for them to buy the new gear.

The money is NOT evenly spread amoung the adventurers. The money they get depends on the loot they themselves get from the given dungeon they explored. At times it can be necessary to really babysit a poorly geared adventurer. Whom you send alone into a high level and very profitable dungeon. Enabling that person to buy the much needed gear.

Having a mission run at a deficit every now and then is not the end of the world. The extra money owed should you want/require a lot of the loot, will be taken from the city coffers.

While it's tempting to sell the dazzling treasures, which you will see in the late-mid to end game. I suggest you keep them, as you need them for the best staff in the game.

The iron armor is bit weird. You can craft it, but it doesn't register as the iron armor for the upgrade. Only the one from the shop seems to count in this regard.

I also mentioned in the old list of tips, that you should split out your adventures which is really important. Make each adventure take a zone of their own in order to maximize profits. Keep their gear up to date and it shouldn't be too much trouble. Don't worry too much about using materials, you'll get plenty down the line. Also remember to change Carlos'es skill from healing to something damaging so he can solo higher level zones too. Pedro is a buffer, but he can still solo zones where there are no ranged units. The early ones are good for that purpose.

The monsters you face, will get stronger. When you clear a new zone and when you upgrade the city. You can see the requirments for upgrading the city in the "Town Operation" tab. I waited a bit with rushing all too many new zones in the start. Progressing only (in the start) as I got new adventures, so they could all still take one zone each.

While it's of utmost importance to level your spells. Bear in mind, that you are actively taking the XP from the female adventurers. When you have sex with them. They won't level if you keep taking their XP.

Here is how my village progressed in the current playthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't reached the end game yet, but not much will change with the village. For all intents and purposes it is complete. Though I do consider building a road all the way around the wall. It'll make it easier for my troops, to get to the monsters attacking the wall. While it won't benefit the monsters to any meaningful degree. I should also make a medical outpost or two. Not for the healing, but I recall getting an adventurer in my old playthrough.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
the game crashes where the dark elf first appears, any solution?
Sadly it's a bit of a coding error on the translator's behalf (I think). Set the game to Jap for the scene and then when you are back in town set it to Eng again. I didn't have any other such problems in any of my playthroughs, so you can rest easy in how that, should be the only error.

Reactions: Masterplayer98756

Masterplayer98756

Dec 11, 2021
Sadly it's a bit of a coding error on the translator's behalf (I think). Set the game to Jap for the scene and then when you are back in town set it to Eng again. I didn't have any other such problems in any of my playthroughs, so you can rest easy in how that, should be the only error.
Thank you amigo

Reactions: Hajtand

Dualities

Sep 14, 2020
Link is dead for full save, anyone still have a copy? Would be thankful since my game decided to yeet itself.\
Edit: Full ish save, missing 2 items. First one is from time attack since it keeps causing me a CTD. Second one I do not know.

Drop and overwrite the file in your savedata folder.
Here is the complete save.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: poopingman
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes