NickyNick

Jun 9, 2017
Game got a bit hard after a while, crashed consistently after the beating the Dark Elf level in the conversation.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I've tried playing this on the past... it has bad systems, crashs way too many times and translation feels as sucks, just the usual of an SakuraGames works... i wouldn't recommend it even to the worst villain or enemy around but whatever. If u guys are masochists, play it, i'd prefer an official release by a trusted group or play it in japanese since it's stabler than this lol

Reactions: el0d

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh the dreaded Machine Translation we hate to see.
Still baffles me that SakuraGames is getting away with these less than half-assed attempts at a translation. Even worse is they're getting paid for it...

Reactions: ImAllen

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
OP updated with Mega link.
You can always leave your computer overnight to download large files...
Can't my mother keeps turning off the wifi and yes I live with my parents but thats normal if you live in Asia. Anyway yeay MEGA.

masa no yu

Sep 27, 2018
You have to change the language to japanese to get past that. After the event you cant change the language back to english.
Its a dumb bug thats been around since steam release.
Thanks for the workaround, after dialogue ends and you get back to town, you can quit and then follow the autosave to have the game back in english.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
a visual novel that looks like it has more gameplay than just "flipping pages"... wow hm. gonna give this a try

Reactions: edward105

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone else crash when they get to where Kay, Claris, and Tiya go look at the mine?
Yes and I read earlier that if you change the language it fixes it and then all you've got to do is load an autosave...
Also does anyone know why the english is so bad in this game?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes