octorok-ii

Sep 11, 2018
Does anyone know what the very last CG is and how to unlock it? I've done the final Roundabout Dungeon in normal, but I haven't done the Time Attack mode.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've completed this game and played around with the mechanics. Archer milf is best girl.

I had a lot of trouble with this game in the start. I thought, the monster attacks were time based. I rushed to new town sizes every day. Trying to get more (higher level) adventures against the onslaught of high level monsters.
What triggers the monster attack to start with is the increase in town size, what "strengthens" them is the new town levels.

A few tips for those starting out:

1.) Don't be afraid of using your resources to synthesize "low" level gear. You'll get a ton of the "rare" resources later in the game. Dwarf gear (sword/armor) and chain+/iron(+) is easy to make in the start (not the very beginning, you need iron materials) and will really help on the development of your adventures and in turn the city.
2.) Save often.
3.) Tax your adventures to the needed degree, so you can construct the new buildings. They still need money for gear. 50(%) is a good pointer in the start, so you can take the needed materials without going bankrupt.
4.) Hold of with the last resident building, until you are ready for the next challenge.
5.) The adventures level up depending on the monsters they fight. Killing the monsters with spells will take away the adventure's XP gain. (There's no XP gain from killing monsters attacking in the town, so blast away at the critters).
6.) Don't be afraid of using spells to kill monsters, as to clear high level dungeons your adventures otherwise woldn't be able to clear. Access to the better materials is often worth the loss of XP. Materials that you can synthesize for new gear—making the adventures able to clear the dungeons. They themselves previously couldn't finish without dying.
7.) Sex=magic XP. You should prioritize getting enough levels of the fireball spell to 1 shot most monsters inside and outside of dungeons.
8.) Having the adventures die in a dungeon run, still gives them the XP they obtained in the dungeon. The only punishment seems to be them needing to heal.
9.) Split up your adventures as much as possible, to obtain the optimal amount of loot/gold. Keep an eye out on the loot table you get, of the dungeons you have cleared, with the gear needed to synthesize the adventures'es "next level"/"tier" of equipment.
10.) You can get iron materials on the third day (by clearing the 2nd. dungeon again). You really want to save this material, as you'll need a lot of this for better gear. Unless you want to farm a lot of levels, you'll need this gear to clear the 3rd dungeon.
11.) The first few levels of the town doesn't leave you with a ton of citizens. Despite having two farms, you'll only need one farmer to keep the status quo and it'll even build up more of a food storage...
You already start with a 100 food, which is enough for many days/weeks. Change the occupation of the farmer you start with to a lumberjack in the beginning. One worker is enough to build one or two residents (depending on his and the houses placement) or an item/weapon shop. Some buildings takes a lot of time to build with a single citizen. Change many of your citizens to workers for these "larger" project, as to avoid this bottleneck in the development of your city.

I think that's enough for now and it'll prepare you people for the worst in the start.

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Uhhm, I don't know if I'll be of much help there. I kind of went overboard with the level'ing and gearing etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to take the screenshot in windowed mode, the screencap showed a blank in fullscreen.

:p

My adventures didn't do much damage to her (though they barely took any damage themselves)... despite having quite a high attack level with the best gear (and all skills through BP stones).

Casting attack spells made short work of her evil ways.

I hope that helps.

A few tip for anyone further in the game.
1.) The price of most of the buildings rises, as you make more of the same buildings. Deleting them (defensive towers and vigilante buildings being the most relevant), wait a day, and then building the required(/felt needed) amount is often a much more economical solution.
2.) I haven't seen monsters attack from any other side than east in the last few town levels. I feared, there would be an onslaught from all sides once I reached the last levels; no such thing happened. There were some large event based attacks, but they all came from the east (also north–east and south–east).

PS: I built all the medical posts since I thought it looked neat, without hurting my economy all too much. They were originally only located to the East, as to to more rapidly help on the recovery of the defenders, solely needing to defend from the East. The towers on the West and East side are asymetrical because of the gate for the peddlers. I normally had a pattern for the towers, which it broke.

*From GEMPAL's screenshot it appears the side they prefer to attack is not only from the east. I guess it changes depending on the playthrough.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You should give the sister her special "brother armor" and use her as a front liner. The shield of isis (under other items) is also easy to make on that level. Give her the defensive skills like mana resistance and iron defence. This will be enough to make her survive a few hits (unless she is very badly level'ed, lvl 50 is enough).
Have your fire ball, meteor, and healing skills be if not maxed, then at least next to max (lvl 8).

*there is also a bonus dungeon... as the name of the dungeon suggests it's very very tediously long. There's absolutely nothing to be gained from clearing it, other than being bored to death and some XP. Clearing the dungeon offers zero loot and no cg—not even a comment or remark from the ladies.

Reactions: GEMPAL

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
I tried to challenge the Avatar with average lv of 30s toons, might as well i need update my gear for my toons, as for now they are going dungie "naked". Looking at your map. how could you make alot of building like that? wasn't that rock quarry is very limited in there? i Just noticed from your picture i missed Mister and Tiya in my rooster as well how to get them?

Another thing that bother me is I dont know how to translate kanji in google translate from picture so I didnt know what does this words mean. I was assuming I couldn't progress my town expansion anymore

Reactions: Hajtand

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
I tried to challenge the Avatar with average lv of 30s toons, might as well i need update my gear for my toons, as for now they are going dungie "naked". Looking at your map. how could you make alot of building like that? wasn't that rock quarry is very limited in there? i Just noticed from your picture i missed Mister and Tiya in my rooster as well how to get them?

Another thing that bother me is I dont know how to translate kanji in google translate from picture so I didnt know what does this words mean. I was assuming I couldn't progress my town expansion anymore
That directly translates to: "nashi" basically, no upgrade conditions anymore. So yeah, you won't be getting more town upgrades.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Peddlers are really profitable, but requires some protection. You should not use any lumberjacks or miners in the end game. Having lots of merchants and peddlers combined with the use of the trading post should take care of your economic problems. Tiya and mister just appeared, when I cleared a lot of dungeons. I guess, the requirement could also be tied to level, gear, and or buildings/upgrades.

*interesting—on your map they seem to only be attacking from the west. East is the worst side, as the peddlers are in danger.

p3rcy

Nov 17, 2018
why at my computer, win 8. The game close on dialog with clarys and tyna after dark elf mission?. Need help

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
You have to change the language to japanese to get past that. After the event you cant change the language back to english.
Its a dumb bug thats been around since steam release.
why at my computer, win 8. The game close on dialog with clarys and tyna after dark elf mission?. Need help
referring to the previous post with "probably" same problem, need to play with Chinese language option first then after you passed the dialogue, save then go back use english again

Reactions: p3rcy

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
The game crashes after the dialogue right before the slime attack, I tried switching languages the same as during the dark elf quest but it doesn't work this time. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: I tried starting a new game and even tried a different source to download the game but it still crashes at that same point :(
I would still like to finish the game, does anyone have a save right after that point?

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
This translation is like someone took the guy Google translating and gave him a paint thinner IV.

"That sword between your cheeks"
Poorly phrase euphemism, if it's between his own cheeks he's got some weird medical condition? And don't say anything about not being weirder than having magic power-up semen. And stealing exp through sex.

He says "I should introspect" instead of "I should reflect on this," or "I should think about what I did." It's like they made it intentionally awkward. Some is hilarious, some is distracting.

D

Deleted member 154834

the game keeps crashing for me in about 2 lines from this scene, what can I do to stop it? what.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2054500

Link is dead for full save, anyone still have a copy? Would be thankful since my game decided to yeet itself.\
Edit: Full ish save, missing 2 items. First one is from time attack since it keeps causing me a CTD. Second one I do not know.

Drop and overwrite the file in your savedata folder.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes