Yuevelsaria

Nov 11, 2017
SHET.... ANOTHER GOOD GAME/..... ... . . STILL NO LAPTOP ... AGAIN.... MOM STILL HAS THE CELLPHONE..... *COMMIT SUICIDE*

Reactions: madao007

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
I got decimated on 3rd day. Still dont quite understand with the adventuring and item management thingies. Is there anyone can sum up what to do for beginner pointers?

win13

Aug 23, 2017
You have to change the language to japanese to get past that. After the event you cant change the language back to english.
Its a dumb bug thats been around since steam release.
Thank you. You're a lifesaver.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I got decimated on 3rd day. Still dont quite understand with the adventuring and item management thingies. Is there anyone can sum up what to do for beginner pointers?
You can't give your adventurers items directly. You have to put them for sale in the shops, then the adventurers use the money they earned from adventuring to buy them. You can see how much money they have if you click their portrait. BTW, this value can be affected by Cheat Engine if you're into that. The values for resources, items, adventurer cash, and exp for both Kay and the adventurers are all 4-byte as-is.

Reactions: GEMPAL

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
You can't give your adventurers items directly. You have to put them for sale in the shops, then the adventurers use the money they earned from adventuring to buy them. You can see how much money they have if you click their portrait. BTW, this value can be affected by Cheat Engine if you're into that. The values for resources, items, adventurer cash, and exp for both Kay and the adventurers are all 4-byte as-is.
Thanks, as for now i can only sell herbs and potion.. but we will see if i can do more. i guess i really need to take it slow with this game.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Thanks, as for now i can only sell herbs and potion.. but we will see if i can do more. i guess i really need to take it slow with this game.
When Vigilantes become available, you want to have a lot of them. And then upgrade them every chance you get. By the end, I had a horde of guys that basically just wandered the outside of the city slaughtering all the monsters.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
When Vigilantes become available, you want to have a lot of them. And then upgrade them every chance you get. By the end, I had a horde of guys that basically just wandered the outside of the city slaughtering all the monsters.
I'm waiting to get those guys, that would be nice oh, one more thing, how can I harvest stone quarry? as for now i can only harvest lumber and farm. Is there something i need to upgrade first? Anyway thanks for the pointers though.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Gameplay stuff: The mobs on the map show up, and increase in strength, as your town level increases. If you prefer easy and slow, then just make sure you improve the adventurers levels and equipment before you build the last building needed to go to the next stage.

You have to change the language to japanese to get past that. After the event you cant change the language back to english.
Its a dumb bug thats been around since steam release.
Nitpicking, but there is no Japanese in the game downloads in this thread. It's Chinese. :p

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I'm waiting to get those guys, that would be nice oh, one more thing, how can I harvest stone quarry? as for now i can only harvest lumber and farm. Is there something i need to upgrade first? Anyway thanks for the pointers though.
I think you have to progress the story a bit before you can turn residents into miners. I'm fairly certain it wasn't available for me right away.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Thanks Anon and Data, i guess enough asking for now and going to try them. This time i wont start with Very Hard as starter lol.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Hmm, a game where you defend a village against monsters with cute girls?
But the is no tags for rape or monster sex??

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
First I tried editing the savefile directly as it was a datfile, but that didn't work so I downloaded CE, but are you supposed to edit the game or savefile with that ? The first one I have no idea how to edit (I know what I want to achieve, but how to get it is another thing) the latter doesn't seem to be able to be edited

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
after alot of retrying finally i managed to stabilize my town. But i kinda have some problem in here, anyone knows how to make wall? I couldn't seem neither to make wall or mine stones from quarries, plus i couldn't make miner. How can i make some miners and build this wall?

Edit : I managed to syntethized some diamond wall but still have no idea how to put that thing on my base. Kindly need some advice on this one XD
EditII: Finally i can built a wall, it seems part of the story plot. Case closed. meanwhile

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
First I tried editing the savefile directly as it was a datfile, but that didn't work so I downloaded CE, but are you supposed to edit the game or savefile with that ? The first one I have no idea how to edit (I know what I want to achieve, but how to get it is another thing) the latter doesn't seem to be able to be edited
First, click the glowy computer symbol that, when moused over, says 'Select a Process to Open'. Select this game from the list. Then, in the search bar on the right side, enter the current in-game number of the value you want to change (say 500 gold). Hit First Scan. This will bring up every value in the game associated with the number 500. Then, change that number in game (build something). Now say we have 490 gold. Go back to CE and replace the number 500 with 490, then hit Next Scan. The number of results will now decrease, since it's now checking which of the numbers in the left panel decreased from 500 to 490. If you still have a lot, change the value in game again, say 480 for example. Enter that into CE and hit Next Scan. Eventually you'll get down to either a single result, which is the one you want, or a few. If you have a few, my first suggestion is to save your game. Not just to prevent it from crashing if you change the wrong value, but because many times the remaining values will change, except for the static one (in this case the amount of gold you want to change). When you have that result, double-click it in the search window and it will be added to the bottom window for ease of modification. Then, double-click the value number in this window (in our example 480) and you'll be able to change it. After you change the value to the number you want, push enter or click off and the value will be changed in game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes