4.10 star(s) 44 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
UHM. I have to say.
I really dislike games and story where someone is forced to become "something else".
In this case I am so sorry for the girl, she doesn't have choice.
Instead i REALLY appreciate when is the woman/girl to choose freely to become a slut or other she wants.
You know, I really understand where you're coming from. I feel that in my gut too, but, it is the way the dev wants to make his game. I like the forcing and not having a choice, and I like it the other way too. It's a dark story, you have to accept that or just move on. I hope you stay, but, I don't see it getting rosier, TBH. Look at it this way, they are all actors, nobody really gets hurt. At the end of the day, they pick up their lunchpale and paycheck and go home to their loving families.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68 and emaki

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know, I really understand where you're coming from. I feel that in my gut too, but, it is the way the dev wants to make his game. I like the forcing and not having a choice, and I like it the other way too. It's a dark story, you have to accept that or just move on. I hope you stay, but, I don't see it getting rosier, TBH. Look at it this way, they are all actors, nobody really gets hurt. At the end of the day, they pick up their lunchpale and paycheck and go home to their loving families.
yeah I kind of don't mind the forced stuff even tho I don't like it in this update since we were given options earlier and made it seem like we could go a slut and non slut path. But at the end of the day the non slut save was a secondary save for fun so no big deal and my Slut save is the main one.

The Dark story bit im mixed opinion on in general but I don't mind any of those themes in this game. ( tho I perfer it to make sense within the story and not feel forced for the sake of including it to check a box) For example if it was a Male MC doing stuff like rape or blackmail just to have sex then I wouldn't like it. I'm weird that way I can handle Dark games until it crosses the line of my MC doing dark things of the sexual nature at least when there is no consent. But if that stuff happens to another character or if my MC is the victim I can handle it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and emaki

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes, the story is good, and you are (like always) right, but in my soul I soffer for the story of this poor girl. Yes, it's only a story, but when She cryied for her destiny, I felt bad. I will stay to see where the story goes.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What the dev should do is make this a complete White Knight Game. If the Patreon support stays above a certain monetary value our MC stays on the non slut love path. If the Patreon falls below that value they threaten to have the MC gangbanged in every room in the town. So donate and save the poor innocent princess. That way all the White Knights that come into a corruption game wanting to save the MC, can have an active role in saving the heroine.

That way everyone gets what they want the White Knights, know exactly what they must do to save the poor heroine, and if they fail to financially support the project she goes down depravity row. They can proudly fly the White Knight flag and keep us depraved pervs from getting what we want.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What the dev should do is make this a complete White Knight Game. If the Patreon support stays above a certain monetary value our MC stays on the non slut love path. If the Patreon falls below that value they threaten to have the MC gangbanged in every room in the town. So donate and save the poor innocent princess. That way all the White Knights that come into a corruption game wanting to save the MC, can have an active role in saving the heroine.

That way everyone gets what they want the White Knights, know exactly what they must do to save the poor heroine, and if they fail to financially support the project she goes down depravity row. They can proudly fly the White Knight flag and keep us depraved pervs from getting what we want.:ROFLMAO:
White Knight route, that's cute, and I like it, as long as there are both paths.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yes, the story is good, and you are (like always) right, but in my soul I soffer for the story of this poor girl. Yes, it's only a story, but when She cryied for her destiny, I felt bad. I will stay to see where the story goes.
Well, my soft hearted friend, I guess that means that the dev is accomplishing what he wants to do, affect people's feelings. He does a masterful job of tugging at the strings of our hearts. We feel for Lily, I did from the start, but, the dark side of me, looks forward to her corruption. I can't help it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, my soft hearted friend, I guess that means that the dev is accomplishing what he wants to do, affect people's feelings. He does a masterful job of tugging at the strings of our hearts. We feel for Lily, I did from the start, but, the dark side of me, looks forward to her corruption. I can't help it.
honestly after working the night club I wanted more of that was alot of fun as far as corruption goes

Reactions: Priappus

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Every person has a dark side, me too, You are right, Dev wants to push people's sentiments.
I pray for her, but I want to see her blonde, tatooed, pierced, while she smokes cigarettes. I'm a bad person :(

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Every person has a dark side, me too, You are right, Dev wants to push people's sentiments.
I pray for her, but I want to see her blonde, tatooed, pierced, while she smokes cigarettes. I'm a bad person :(
My Mind is literally Blown:eek::unsure::eek:
mind-blown-jon-stewart-hktu14l6y4wlp80z.gif
So we are all actually waiting for the MC's corruption. I feel like the Grinch when Christmas came anyway, quite perplexed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: atrebor68

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
and I liked the story with the dark bar very much.I didn't like the scenes with the big dirty man.
yeah I was hoping on my no slut save I could of told him to fuck off instead of giving him a HJ since Lilly seems like she started to grow a bit of backbone on this update and had no issue yelling at him unlike other men

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes