4.10 star(s) 44 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
it makes sense, game main goal is turning her into slut, and "by the end of the story, she will be a stripper and a money-hungry prostitute in a local club"
No idea why dev bother with any choices, this is no romance/relationship game. Noslut choices completely no make any fucking sense in game like this

You should really read game description first
makes sense but I personally don't see why can't be both since this dev gives us choices. Yeah slut is my first save. But I also play a no slut save too, just to see how things play out plus I personally find it fun to go against the premise of a game when the options are there

But yeah I think the choices are mostly there just to say it isn't Kinetic or maybe to avoid some things players might not like , for example the blackmail scene. But the lack of the choice for the HJ in the update makes me wonder all the same why give choices earlier but not here. Because he is an ugly bastard and some would skip him too just because of that if they could ( I wouldn't on my slut save). Also some players generally like to have control who they have lewd scenes with even on games that are about turning into a slut since some characters are really hated.

Jan 13, 2021
it makes sense, game main goal is turning her into slut, and "by the end of the story, she will be a stripper and a money-hungry prostitute in a local club"
No idea why dev bother with any choices, this is no romance/relationship game. Noslut choices completely no make any fucking sense in game like this

You should really read game description first
I ve read the game descirtion. But why are there Choices in the first place, if the Goal is to turn her into a complete whore?? Would be much easier for the Dev to kill ALL Choices and just make it a KINETIC Novel. This could the Dev save sooo much time. This is what i don t understand. :confused: IMHO he should be going with the two ways that he started to develop ...Slut and noSlut Route....! I mean, i get it...most of you guys want to see her as a cheap, cock hungry Slut which should be treated poorly, get fucked nonstop and filled with cum to the brim...BUT...a few of us actually care about a Main Character and sometimes we just want her to be safe and a good girl, fighting against the sick ppl in this odd Town. Some of us actually carethe Story and an positive ending. :giggle:

Reactions: Geigi and Dessolos

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I ve read the game descirtion. But why are there Choices in the first place, if the Goal is to turn her into a complete whore?? Would be much easier for the Dev to kill ALL Choices and just make it a KINETIC Novel. This could the Dev save sooo much time. This is what i don t understand. :confused: IMHO he should be going with the two ways that he started to develop ...Slut and noSlut Route....! I mean, i get it...most of you guys want to see her as a cheap, cock hungry Slut which should be treated poorly, get fucked nonstop and filled with cum to the brim...BUT...a few of us actually care about a Main Character and sometimes we just want her to be safe and a good girl, fighting against the sick ppl in this odd Town. Some of us actually carethe Story and an positive ending. :giggle:
ofc, this is why people playing this game - to turning her into real slut, it's main goal. Story is already stated and like it or not, she will become a slut.
Now you asking dev to completely change his game because few people here want to turn this avn into some boring good girl nonsense, what next? romance and relationships? this is not why people subscribed this game on patreon.

In the end last word in all of this have his paid members ;) and i hope it stay that way

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
There is a true NoSlut route, it just means the game is over in a couple of minutes.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Play AWAM then, goodest girl ever there, she shows her nipples once a year :BootyTime:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think this is the missunderstanding between the two of you. You are thinking about corrupting a relationship, trust, an interpersonal dimension.
But he (and me) ist thinking about intra-person stuff. You also can corrupt a persons dignity, prudence and so on.
For your version, one needs a partner, for our version just a good character.

But yeah, concentrating on rhe character alone one is missibg potential. But I like it because it is a different way.

Would love to, but the bad choices are too temping. And most of the games just take the "innocent options" as a skip-button, not a "different path" button.

Would be so fresh if he would have a small dick. Would brake the big guz, big dick trope.
That's funny cuz it was the first thing I thought of when I saw Bobby in his not-so tiddy-whities. I was thinking for such a big guy, it doesn't look like he is packing much, lol.

Reactions: menatv and TimoF965

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
UHM. I have to say.
I really dislike games and story where someone is forced to become "something else".
In this case I am so sorry for the girl, she doesn't have choice.
Instead i REALLY appreciate when is the woman/girl to choose freely to become a slut or other she wants.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I know but the dev did say that he was going to make that optional, I think and hope.
same even tho I want nipple piercings on my slut save just cause im into it on my non slut save would love to be totally pure and not have any. Tho after this update not sure what is going to be forced and not on a no slut save.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes