VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I was curious and reloaded a game to name myself Pepito and I'm glad to see the easter egg/private joke ;) :ROFLMAO:
I'm having fun trying other names, so far I've found Notty :D (Seems there isn't more)

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
How do you know? Were you there?
I'll have you know that Shanaw is a Beothuk, well-known for being the inventors of denim and torn shirts they used to wear to lure innocent yet pervy vikings. It is known!
Well now that you made me look up Beothuks I better see her paint her skin and clothes in red ochre in the future :p
(ah the useless knowledge you make me gather :ROFLMAO:)

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
After discussing it with my boy Huitieme he gave me the 'go-ahead' for a walkthrough for Vinland, so here it is for this release!

I'll try to update it as soon as possible after a new build has been released, if I am able to do so in my free time. Also, I personally have no problem reading the guide with the current font, be sure to quote me if you would like a other font to make it more clear if you have trouble reading it,

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I ain't your "boy", pal!
View attachment 496556
:D
Are you sure Boy?
After discussing it with my boy Huitieme he gave me the 'go-ahead' for a walkthrough for Vinland, so here it is for this release!

I'll try to update it as soon as possible after a new build has been released, if I am able to do so in my free time.
Hard font to read, so couldn't check much for typos, but a lot of the Strength mentions are spelled as Strenght.

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I was curious and reloaded a game to name myself Pepito and I'm glad to see the easter egg/private joke ;) :ROFLMAO:
I'm having fun trying other names, so far I've found Notty :D (Seems there isn't more)
I'm surprised you didn't Try anotHEr nAme ;p

Also, there's one name you could give to your sword that was inspired by someone's remark here ;) (and I'm adding others as I think about them. Because I can)

Last edited:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'm surprised you didn't Try anotHEr nAme ;p

Also, there's one name you could give to your sword that was inspired by someone's remark here ;) (and I'm adding others as I think about them. Because I can)
:LOL: I tried totesnotthea :p and I'm naming my sword Astrid now thanks to that remark :D Are the names you're adding ones of legendary swords or funny ones ?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1577329847670.png
Hi lil' Vikings!
Nothing much to say today, as I've been mainly working on fixing bugs from the earlier release and preparing for the next one.
The picture you see above is me trying to improve the ship's look. Now, the barrels are tied up and located at the ship's prow, each crewmember has their own chest for their personal belongings and to have a place to seat. You'll also notice the ship is on "night-mode" here, with a big tent to block light, wind, and cold when comes sleeping time? Up there, you can see Hórmdór, Gudrid's ship. Freydis' one, Typpasomething (Typpasjúgari), has a different color scheme for the tent (not that it's of any importance, but hey, I'm having fun). I need to work on my night renders, though, since the scenes lack light and the result is far from good enough now...

Writing-wise, I'm currently working on the Warrior Gudrid part. Following that, it will be the Scholar Freydis one, then what I call "interludes" for both ships, and then I have one huge scene to do for each ship. This is as transparent as I can be without spilling the beans and telling you all about my future plans :p

Also, there will be lewd. Not a lot, but still.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes