VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply, maybe I phrased it wrong. Since I haven't tried the game at all so far, I was asking for the content altogether, not just the latest update.
Well, the game is still in its "introduction" phase. I'm going for a somewhat slow burner with a hint of realism, meaning you won't get to fuck the girls you've known for less than an hour because you've been roommate all your life and you're taking a break from University :p
I think the whole game right now is long enough to be played, but as I said, there's still no lewd for now, if that's what you're most interested in.
The number of renders (~1400) can be misleading because there are quite a few different paths to choose from, but I'd dare say it can be worth your time.

Reactions: botc76

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think you should focus on doing content for the ones you did have rather than new ones... though I did enjoy it to be honest...
maybe in the future you merge them somehow to keep less workload otherwise you may get overwhelmed.
Agree. Definitely time to start focusing on content for the next couple of updates at least.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, the game is still in its "introduction" phase. I'm going for a somewhat slow burner with a hint of realism, meaning you won't get to fuck the girls you've known for less than an hour because you've been roommate all your life and you're taking a break from University :p
I think the whole game right now is long enough to be played, but as I said, there's still no lewd for now, if that's what you're most interested in.
The number of renders (~1400) can be misleading because there are quite a few different paths to choose from, but I'd dare say it can be worth your time.

I'd say most of us, in the end, play the games here for the lewd parts. I play it for both, if the story is good, waiting for the ecchi stuff is perfectly fine.
I'll give this a try sometime over the next few days.

Reactions: Huitieme

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I love the story and chars and renders thus far, but i'd for the amount of time between the updates theres little to none to show for
kinda disappointed on that way otherwise theres no other flaw in my opinion....

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I love the story and chars and renders thus far, but i'd for the amount of time between the updates theres little to none to show for
kinda disappointed on that way otherwise theres no other flaw in my opinion....
I agree, but don't forget that waiting time and working time aren't the same things. Anyway, the next update should (I hope) answer to that.

Reactions: SirAuron20

Narakumi

Mar 18, 2019
I agree, but don't forget that waiting time and working time aren't the same things. Anyway, the next update should (I hope) answer to that.
Don't take the backlash about the amount of content in a bad way Huitieme, if you ask me it just shows how captivating your work is. People just have issues with containing their excitement about your storry! :D
I think there is no need to force anything, if quality takes time than take all the time you need, I'm content with the fact that there is going to be more! (I mean 7chapters wow! )

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Don't take the backlash about the amount of content in a bad way Huitieme, if you ask me it just shows how captivating your work is. (...)
Thank you :)
I can assure you I'm not taking it the bad way, quite the contrary in fact. I'm my harshest critic and I'm pleasantly surprised that most people have been nice despite what I think is a lack of content on my part for this release. The "debug" update will add quite a few things I've also been working on (bonus gallery) to compensate :)

May 21, 2017
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Vinland-v0.1.6a
  • Download (Updating)
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Why is the Android port comment linked to the 'Compressed' link in Page 1????

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1.6b Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1.6a Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thank You

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Gorgeous girls (women) and original set, and a lot of flavors. I wonder how long it will take for them to get to Vinland, so good luck.
I'm just a little worried that the story will move very slowly, because of all the alternative paths.

Last edited:

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Overall, I like what I've seen so far. I'm just wondering if the project isn't too ambitious, because I assume it's being developed by a one-man team. Completely separate paths from such an early stage would be a big challenge for most developers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes