VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Well, Obelix's pants didn't look good on her, so I tried another one of our childhood sweethearts ;)
View attachment 870169
I must confess I've never played FF7, I'll probably wait for the remake to be completely done at this point (or never play it if they never make it), the fact that the big twist is among the less protected spoilers on the net doesn't help in motivating me :p

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I must confess I've never played FF7, I'll probably wait for the remake to be completely done at this point (or never play it if they never make it), the fact that the big twist is among the less protected spoilers on the net doesn't help in motivating me :p
I've replayed it during the lockdown... It didn't age well.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
She does look lovely though ;)
Now if you could be inspired to do Cammy, Kitana, Mai Shiranui or Tina Armstrong that would be more my wheel house (yep I played a lot of fighting games "for the plot" ;))

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Nice Tifa Huiti.

I do agree the old game doesn't hold up too well, but the overarching stories are still decent, and what they are doing in the remake I find it has a lot of merit.

But I mean it is Halloween coming up, and that wheelhouse can only really be filled with Dark Stalkers ladies.

Morrigan
Lilith
Bonny Hood/Buletta
Felicia
Hsien-Ko
Q-Bee
Marionette
Anita

Reactions: NeimadFR

215303j

Well, Obelix's pants didn't look good on her, so I tried another one of our childhood sweethearts ;)
For some reason I really like this hairstyle!

Not really Viking-ish, I suppose, (yes I know that was not the intention) but on the other hand, why not?
Everybody assumes that Viking girls had braided hair and whatnot but there is very little evidence either way I guess...

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I do agree the old game doesn't hold up too well, but the overarching stories are still decent, and what they are doing in the remake I find it has a lot of merit.
i do replay quite a number of old games mainly because of their story.
for some, it wouldn't be the same without the old limited graphics and whatnot.
call me old or nostalgic, some old games have yet to find their match among new ones.

ArCHiS

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
Yeah Nice renders Huitieme ! (y)
Freyfrey is a hot as ever !

But DAMN ...Brynhilds legs are UGLY !!! they look OLD and BRUISED !
fix it !! :eek:

215303j

"Are you asking for the queen!?"
Cool render!
Cool sword as well!

But friendly suggestion: if you can, the sword should be scaled down quite a bit. The grip should be about 9-10 cm long only and tightly fit the hand if gripped in this way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Cool render!
Cool sword as well!

But friendly suggestion: if you can, the sword should be scaled down quite a bit. The grip should be about 9-10 cm long only and tightly fit the hand if gripped in this way.
That was just a quick render (took 15 minutes between posing and rendering) with newly acquired assets. I was thinking of maybe using that sword for the MC, what say you? It wouldn't take too much work to do the changes retroactively.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That was just a quick render (took 15 minutes between posing and rendering) with newly acquired assets. I was thinking of maybe using that sword for the MC, what say you? It wouldn't take too much work to do the changes retroactively.
Slight Red Sonja vibes.

I think the sword might be unwieldy, I am not sure MC is strong enough to swing around FreyFrey while she swings the sword. Maybe after he hits the gym for a 3 week grind.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Cool render!
Cool sword as well!

looks to me like a longsword, 1.5 hand grip, a version we call bastard. i use a similiar one, mine's a bit shorter i think, guestimated off the visible arm/blade ratio in that picture. :cool:
could be it wasn't originally made for her, the advantage is the wieldiness of a 1-hand longsword with the given of occasional 2-hand blows. it's inconvenient to try all time 2-hand with such, usually it's used along with a dagger or a small shield.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes