VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Reports aren't a necessity per se but since the first rule of the forum is " Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not " anytime someone insult users you can report them and imho it's a cleaner way of dealing with them than replying.
If only everything worked as it's was intended in the rules, eh?
But
Thread owner doesn't like your question? Donor doesn't like being corrected? SJW thinks you went to much outside the line "of being on thread topic"?
Result will, most of the time, be a report
With occasional "clean-ups" of moderators and even more rare visits from stuff to actually deal with it and not just press delete and move on
Alas, thats not the world we live in
thanks for the conversation and alternative point of view anyway

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
We knows he's alive. That doesn't mean he have time to work on the game. Last we heard he was too busy with his day job.
Developing VNs takes a lot of time. And I fully understand that when someone works full time, at some point they stop having time for it. My average pace of development of my hobby project is now also a couple of renders per week.
But he could at least post some render with FreyFrey once every few months. The fun that used to be in this thread was almost as good as the VN itself and I really miss it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes