VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
So it's gonna be one of those ha? Warrior path and Scholar path really? And probably it's gonna effect a lot of gameplay if you go with redhead you miss a lot and other girl if you go with blonde you miss a lot and other girl too. Well greaatttt. I just hope it don't change the story too much and i hope we can see everything with just one go not with another walkthrough or gameplay. I love the game and viking vibe tho.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So it's gonna be one of those ha? Warrior path and Scholar path really? And probably it's gonna effect a lot of gameplay if you go with redhead you miss a lot and other girl if you go with blonde you miss a lot and other girl too. Well greaatttt. I just hope it don't change the story too much and i hope we can see everything with just one go not with another walkthrough or gameplay. I love the game and viking vibe tho.
Hi LegendKing23, thanks for trying my short game :)

Warrior and Scholar paths are just the first of many branches that will accompagny you during the adventure. This is not as simple as Warrior = Redhead and Scholar = Blonde, though, but it will be impossible to see all content in one playthrough. It doesn't mean you won't have any interaction with Gudrid if you choose to be a warrior and vice versa. You'll all get a clearer idea (I hope) when chapter 1 is out :)

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Hi LegendKing23, thanks for trying my short game :)

Warrior and Scholar paths are just the first of many branches that will accompagny you during the adventure. This is not as simple as Warrior = Redhead and Scholar = Blonde, though, but it will be impossible to see all content in one playthrough. It doesn't mean you won't have any interaction with Gudrid if you choose to be a warrior and vice versa. You'll all get a clearer idea (I hope) when chapter 1 is out :)
Well alright then we will see like you said i hope we get the clearer idea. This game have so much potential and can become one of the best games if not the best here i think by the way if you play your cards right. Thank you for your answer.

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well alright than we will see like you said i hope we get the clearer idea. This game have so much potential and can become one of the best games if not the best here i think by the way if you play your cards right. Thank you for your answer.
Well, that's awfully nice of you to say. I'm no HopesGaming or Nottravis, but I'll try not to let you down :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well, that's awfully nice of you to say. I'm no HopesGaming or Nottravis, but I'll try not to let you down :)
But are you Thea?
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER!?
Yeah, no, I'm team meaty popsickle :D
Eww, gross, I don't want to think about your meaty popsicle! :sick:that was funny as fuck though, I'm using that one!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Olafette is pure, not like a certain Travis person! And I must insist that, as of now, she still doesn't exist in universe :p But let's be honest, I like the idea too much to never use her... I mean, put her in the game :D
Look how cute she is!
View attachment 358846
View attachment 358849
I do peek in here from time to time y'know...

*lofts brow*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Long story short ... Thea lusts for some ice cone creamy tongue work and ...
Is getting the pop-sickle up and running for the upcoming tour ...

Hui is all the merry with the popsickle carravan and is short all to give Thea...

Ohhhhh ... the humanity o_O:cautious::eek::censored:

Reactions: Huitieme
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes