VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Wait, you're the dev, shouldn't you like ... know if she's coming up?

You're totally making it up as you go aren't you sweetness?

:p
All I know is that there's been sneak peeks of the next episode, and it should take place in a highschool or something :x
WTF, guys! I think the dev is a wanker!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All I know is that there's been sneak peaks of the next episode, and it should take place in a highschool or something :x
WTF, guys! I think the dev is a wanker!
That could totally be the sequel.

The MC coming home after being away from his family for a few years.

Obviously you'll have to include some more family. I say you should add 2 sisters, one younger and one older. Let's see here..... you should totally make the older sister hate him for absolutely no reason and call him a pervert at every opportunity because she knows all about him despite him being away for years. His younger sister should be madly in love with him for no other reason than he's her brother.

If the parents are dead you should throw an aunt in too. Make her single and she hasn't had sex for years so that when she's the MC's cock she instantly turns into a drooling cum whore because that's how people work.

I know they didn't have showers then so maybe put a waterfall near the house so he can watch the women as they get cleaned.

Needs to have some sleep rape groping too because nothing says family love like raping groping them in their sleep.

There you go, Vinland 2 with a plot that's never been done before.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Obviously you'll have to include some more family. I say you should add 2 sisters, one younger and one older. Let's see here..... you should totally make the older sister hate him for absolutely no reason and call him a pervert at every opportunity because she knows all about him despite him being away for years. His younger sister should be madly in love with him for no other reason than he's her brother.

If the parents are dead you should throw an aunt in too. Make her single and she hasn't had sex for years so that when she's the MC's cock she instantly turns into a drooling cum whore because that's how people work.

I know they didn't have showers then so maybe put a waterfall near the house so he can watch the women as they get cleaned.

Needs to have some sleep rape groping too because nothing says family love like raping groping them in their sleep.

2/10, needs more Erics.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

How did you come up with an original idea like that? Was it off the top of your head?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

I fear this is too original for people, I wouldn't want to alienate them :x

2/10, needs more Erics.
There will be two Eriks. One would be Erik the Red, of course, and the second could be... Erik the Black, I think. Yeah, that sounds right.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2/10, needs more Erics.
I can't believe I forget the Erics.

Could add in some neighbours, Eric the guy who's horny for the aunt and follows her everytime she goes for a waterfall shower.

His son Eric jnr who's got the mad hots for the younger sister and wants to tie her to the bed and dom her all noght long while the MC watches...

Then we've got his sister Erica who's got a lesbian crush on the older sister and has a book about controlling peoples dreams.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I can't believe I forget the Erics.

Could add in some neighbours, Eric the guy who's horny for the aunt and follows her everytime she goes for a waterfall shower.

His son Eric jnr who's got the mad hots for the younger sister and wants to tie her to the bed and dom her all noght long while the MC watches...

Then we've got his sister Erica who's got a lesbian crush on the older sister and has a book about controlling peoples dreams.
You should do this for a living, a true natural!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Don't worry, Sarah cutie pie, I won't ever get you dry, suspenseful dot dot dot
* puts his "proud to be a basterd" hat *

Why would you then make a game set in 1008 when the world was drier? Ocean levels started to rise in 1850...:unsure:
Well, that's for me to know, and for you to find out! Hint, the answer starts with "Freydis" and end with "is so fucking hot I had to find a context in which a giant redhead with scars would make at least a little bit of sense" :D

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Is it too late to make a game about post-apocalyptic basketball team?:sneaky:
Not at all! In fact, it's been the plot of the anticipated sequel Vinland 3: Put all your balls in my basket!
Only, it takes place in space, and instead of Vikings, I've been thinking of trying a furry crew!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes