VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Put all the bad influences on me, Notti ...Put it on Me! Put it on me!

Put it on ...Put it on... Put it on me!!!

Let me cure your insecurities, drag all rudeness out into the open and ...

Preform the magik N.E.O maneuver so you are reborn anew ... Nottra VIs!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Put all the bad influences on me, Notti ...Put it on Me! Put it on me!

Put it on ...Put it on... Put it on me!!!

Let me cure your insecurities, drag all rudeness out into the open and ...

Preform the magik N.E.O maneuver so you are reborn anew ... Nottra VIs!

*laughs*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Good plans, outside of I would assume all the head people besides the red head can read runes. Now blondie will blackmail our scholarrior, what horrible things await him? Tune in next time on the love boat.
Well, not everyone can read, this is why Einar not coming would lower the expedition's literacy. Fortunately, his little brother is also a scholar. Or is he?
Right now, on the expedition, the only ones who know how to write, read and keep the accounts are Gudrid, Thorfinn, Leif and MC. Freydis be stupid.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well, not everyone can read, this is why Einar not coming would lower the expedition's literacy. Fortunately, his little brother is also a scholar. Or is he?
Right now, on the expedition, the only ones who know how to write, read and keep the accounts are Gudrid, Thorfinn, Leif and MC. Freydis be stupid.
Exactly and Leif would probably think it is funny to inform Freydis, Thorfinn wouldn't care, Gudrid would probably tell her to annoy Freydis. Olafsson isn't long for this world me thinks.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Exactly and Leif would probably think it is funny to inform Freydis, Thorfinn wouldn't care, Gudrid would probably tell her to annoy Freydis. Olafsson isn't long for this world me thinks.
Don't worry, the only one who could threaten Olafsson's integrity is you, the player. And bears. Bears threaten physical integrities everywhere they are...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Don't worry, the only one who could threaten Olafsson's integrity is you, the player. And bears. Bears threaten physical integrities everywhere they are...
How dare you sir! How dare you impinge the good names of Smokey, Winnie and Yogi/Booboo. If I had a picnic basket I would throw it at you so the bears would give you a what for.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes