VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You ... You literally had a gal belittle this bearded robed fellow by resting her elbow on all of him ...

How much more of a liability can his "little sister" be to a rag to any muscle head person ???

Reactions: Huitieme

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Err ...No, he is right!!!
As usual, assets are used as is, horns and all, even though you know full well it is A PARODY !!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Very nice job Huitie, hun.

I really enjoyed that prologue. Got the premise across without too much exposition, a few characters got to show a glimpse of their personality and the right amount of humour without getting corny.

The giant warrior woman didn't hurt either. I'll be interested in seeing more of her ... er ... personality... yes, personality.

*whistles innocently*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Very nice job Huitie, hun.

I really enjoyed that prologue. Got the premise across without too much exposition, a few characters got to show a glimpse of their personality and the right amount of humour without getting corny.

The giant warrior woman didn't hurt either. I'll be interested in seeing more of her ... er ... personality... yes, personality.

*whistles innocently*
:giggle:
Yeah, Freydis has a great dot dot dot personality, I concur. I sure hope we will be able to see more of her in the upcoming chapters :)

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes