VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yeah, stress test went well. I don't know :x
Unsure which stress test you ran. So I guess my recommendation is make a backup of daz settings installs or whatever and reinstall it, that might be too much work and you might fuck up, so maybe just check if there is an update to daz that might fix it? Remember to always make backups in case things go fucky.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
From what I've seen, there's been a "critical" windows update recently, and Daz suspiciously started going funky afterwards.

Anyway, as long as I'm being careful, things seem to work, so hurray, I guess.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yeah, windows does that once a month, however I think recently was part of the "creators" whatever so it might have been graphics related instead of normal bug fixing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, from my experience, shit does tend to get resolved after some time. As long as it doesn't impair the already too slow development of the game, it'll be fine.

Reactions: Akamari

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
And this is why she is the best redhead, because you know she doesn't dye her hair, the mustache tells all. Now I am just waiting on the rest of the cast, maybe bearded ladies can be a fetish.
Oh, my sweet summer child

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Vikings are the closest things to dwarves and we all know that dwarven women are bearded, hence the name "beards". So it all makes sense, this is actually lord of the rings and we are playing Frodo, trying to get him laid before he has to go to the island of the elves and live forever as a virgin.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Vikings are the closest things to dwarves and we all know that dwarven women are bearded, hence the name "beards". So it all makes sense, this is actually lord of the rings and we are playing Frodo, trying to get him laid before he has to go to the island of the elves and live forever as a virgin.
Now, I do understand the allure of the one ring. One Freydis to rule them all!

Reactions: Akamari

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

One step closer
♪ I cannot take this anymore ♫
♫ I'm saying everything I've said before ♪

Sorry, I went too far down memory lane...

We are indeed one step closer, as of today the first big part of Chapter 1 is done! Yeah! Celebration! Good times! Prostitutes and cocaine! Two fingers up my bum!

Sorry, I went too far once again...

So now that SG1is out of the way, I can finally start working on WF1. Then SF1. Then WG1. Then Interlude F and Interlude G... Then, the real chapter 1 should be done when I finish SG2, WG2, SF2 and WF2. That should mean the release is scheduled for Christmas 2022 at the very last. Stay tuned :)

For those interested in numbers, chapter 1 is now 450 renders and ~2000 lines of code.

By the way, have you guessed what the SFWG letters meant? (not exactly a secret)

(I know I'm slow, but believe me when I say it's not lazyness. Mostly newbiness)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Under the moonlight
But without a moon.
Hi, vikings (and vikingettes). I need your help.
Which one of these light sources do you prefer for an "interlude" picture?

Just so you know, for now, I'm going for the fourth choice.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes