VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Huitieme if you agree to train sailing right away, without declining first, summary says that 'You didn't improve your sailing skills", is it supposed to be this way?

• Sad
Reactions: Huitieme

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ting ting ting, you found the correct answer!

Here, have Freydis' boobies from her very first concept:
View attachment 649697

Here, found it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if/when I do this bonus story, I won't use the same setting as in this image.
Well well, more Freydis :giggle:
And her early concept as well. She was great back then, she's ultimate now.

Make no mistakes, I'm not saying Freydis is perfect but that's exactly what I'm saying.

Reactions: Huitieme

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
That's because you didn't learn anything important, you were just shown the ropes.
yeah, but if you decline first and then decide to finally to improve sailing skills then summary says that sailing skills improved, my guess is that these outcomes should be equal

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
yeah, but if you decline first and then decide to finally to improve sailing skills then summary says that sailing skills improved, my guess is that these outcomes should be equal
My bad. I thought you got the same result (no improvement) whether you agreed to do it or not.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Huitieme if you agree to train sailing right away, without declining first, summary says that 'You didn't improve your sailing skills", is it supposed to be this way?
You're right, it's yet another last minute change that didn't get checked. I'll upload the fixed script in 5 minutes.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Here it is:
I'm sorry for being so amateurish and thank you for noticing, Cameo.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
nope, didnt see it, thanks for the info, gonna ad as edit;)
Just so you know, I've made yet another script fix. You might wanna edit your compressed file.
Sorry for being such a mess...

Ps. If you don't use this fixed script, it should be okay as I made it so the fix will be applied as soon as you start the next update so you don't lose the information that you learned sailing with Maike.

Reactions: Abhai

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
just a demo in half a year?
goodbye
i expected much more
what a disappointment
Oh gosh, I'm sorry. Would you like to give me your bank details so I can wire you a big fat check of Idontgiveafuck?

For all that it's worth, I know the last update is short, but I reserve my apologies for people who deserve them. You, sir, have only commented twice in this thread to demonstrate how utterly overwhelmed the education system must be to allow you to even own a communication device.

Goodbye, you shan't be missed.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Oh gosh, I'm sorry. Would you like to give me your bank details so I can wire you a big fat check of Idontgiveafuck?

For all that it's worth, I know the last update is short, but I reserve my apologies for people who deserve them. You, sir, have only commented twice in this thread to demonstrate how utterly overwhelmed the education system must be to allow you to even own a communication device.

Goodbye, you shan't be missed.
Reading his post history is an interesting look in this tormented psyche :p
Most of it is bitching about amount of content or game mechanics, asking the amount of content and the typicals update when ?/ changelog when? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: reiterhaniwa

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Reading his post history is an interesting look in this tormented psyche :p
Most of it is bitching about amount of content or game mechanics, asking the amount of content and the typicals update when ?/ changelog when? :ROFLMAO:
Another estimate member of the useless club ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: reiterhaniwa
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes