VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Trust you don't mind me using Flatty as an avatar. I kinda like the guy and it's an awesome render. It's a pirate forum after all so I'm not paying royalties! :LOL:
Not at all, go ahead :)

Not near enough FreyFrey, luckily Bryn saved the day a bit. :p
Brynnie forgives you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

;)
Hey, I know that story! :D But till now, I've never linked it to your username. Do you mind if I call you goat sucker from now on? :D

Last edited:

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Don't worry, I will always leave 4 choices and only change the one that has been voted. If one proposition is never selected, it will be removed for good, but if people have voted for one and it didn't win, it doesn't seem fair to remove it without giving it another chance. Also, these are little plots I do want to see :p
Blessed dev
I happily await the outcome of this poll now that I know other peoples' bad taste the travails of ""democracy"" are being successfully moderated :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That actually makes me wonder, what are the politics on a viking ship? There is no Jarl so how does shit get settled?

I am guessing on Freyfrey's it is a battle to the death, but on how about Gudrid's?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
That actually makes me wonder, what are the politics on a viking ship? There is no Jarl so how does shit get settled?

I am guessing on Freyfrey's it is a battle to the death, but on how about Gudrid's?
This will get more important later, but for this expedition, Thorfinn and Gudrid are the sponsors and provide the ships, the goods and some of the men while the Eiriksson family is divided in three: Leif serves a the guide, since he's the only one who effectively went to Vinland, Thorvald brings the men and the commanding skills and Freydis is there for the ride as a sort of bodyguard (she actually doesn't have any real position, but she was very adamant that she would board the ship and the discussion got ugly fast).

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So is ACV Assassin's Creed: Valhalla or Vinland? I can only imagine MC trying to climb a mast like Black Flag and falling to their doom.

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Last time I was playing this game it was on 1.3 version. Now, I'm trying it with 1.6 version and old saves aren't working (they upload but story isn't progressing ahead).

Do I have to start from the beginning or maybe there is something I'm missing here which could make it work?

215303j

Last time I was playing this game it was on 1.3 version. Now, I'm trying it with 1.6 version and old saves aren't working (they upload but story isn't progressing ahead).

Do I have to start from the beginning or maybe there is something I'm missing here which could make it work?
The story is not progressing in this update, but several additional paths have become available.
Notably:
- Scholarrior path on either ship
- Scholar on Freydis' ship and Warrior on Gudrid's ship (so a "mismatch" between ship and character)

Also interactions (romance paths?) with Adelaide and Brynhild are added.

I recommend starting over.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The story is not progressing in this update, but several additional paths have become available.
Notably:
- Scholarrior path on either ship
- Scholar on Freydis' ship and Warrior on Gudrid's ship (so a "mismatch" between ship and character)

Also interactions (romance paths?) with Adelaide and Brynhild are added.

I recommend starting over.
Or at least at point where you choose your path if have a save from there left.

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

As Thialf and DA22 said, the new update contains alternative paths. When Leif asks you which ship you want to board, you can now go to Gudrid's ship as a warrior and to Freydis' ship as a scholar. The next update will progress the story further.

Last edited:
Reactions: whoishe79
May 1, 2020
I love your game and i am waiting for the update !

I don't know if i can ask here but do you know another viking game on f95 ? finished if possible.

Reactions: Huitieme

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I played it a while back, forgot about it. You could run around in a 3d environment it had decent animations for an unreal sex game. It is still updated though, so that is good.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes