VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
This will get more important later, but for this expedition, Thorfinn and Gudrid are the sponsors and provide the ships, the goods and some of the men while the Eiriksson family is divided in three: Leif serves a the guide, since he's the only one who effectively went to Vinland, Thorvald brings the men and the commanding skills and Freydis is there for the ride as a sort of bodyguard (she actually doesn't have any real position, but she was very adamant that she would board the ship and the discussion got ugly fast).
I, for one, welcome the establishment of our Honourable Scholarrior and Company of Pervikings Raiding into the East Americas. I hope we get to enjoy our monopoly! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 215303j

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
In the last update i named my sword Astrid. But since i started over i noticed Astrid says Astrid's Bane would be a better name for it. Now i name it that way.

Reactions: Huitieme

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Oh, you will enjoy it. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
Can't think of anything, Captain. Seems to be a well-organised venture; fair distribution of responsibilities and capital, I would trust proper assessment of risks, time required and remuneration, out-of-pocket-expenses and so on and further.

Except for the fact that nobody is yet acknowledging FreyFrey's obvious superiority. There's just no good mobility in these merchant raiding ventures these days. Oh, and you keep adding more cute girls we might eventually have to choose between, you sadist!

Yeah, I've added a few little things based on what I've read here and there
Hmmm...

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Oh, and you keep adding more cute girls we might eventually have to choose between, you sadist!
Well, rest assured there are no more girls to be added. Except Shanaw (you know her). And Demas (you don't know her). And I wonder if the three women I'm working on for the interlewd will gain "main girl status" :unsure:
Oh, and there's ur mom. Sorry, it was too easy to pass on. Like ur mom! Sorry for real this time.

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Well, rest assured there are no more girls to be added. Except Shanaw (you know her). And Demas (you don't know her). And I wonder if the three women I'm working on for the interlewd will gain "main girl status" :unsure:
I knew it! Not that I'm complaining, but a fellow only has time to play so many routes, you know? :p
Plus more Astrid is always nice
Huitie, how could you?! This is a Christian threa- well, I guess it's Christian...ish?

You win this round...

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

Narakumi

Mar 18, 2019
I rather like this one better:
View attachment 653344
Do you want some shitty future for this bloody country?
Vote Gilles de la Tourette
(motherfuckers)
I realy like complex jokes like this one, thy for that.

In exchange I will tell you about the danish comedian who had a champaing about free beer and more backwind on the bikeroads (it might seem like a smallthign unless you actually spend time biking in Denmark XD), the point of the joke was that politicans there get some money after based on how many votes they recieced (ewen if they are not elected). The guy basicaly promised that he will hold a huge party from the money and everyone voting for him is invited! I think you can guess the punchline, he ended up being elected....... :D
(sorry if the story is not completely punctual I heard it ages ago when I was learning there :) )

215303j

politicans there get some money after based on how many votes they recieced (ewen if they are not elected). The guy basicaly promised that he will hold a huge party from the money and everyone voting for him is invited!
Seems similar to a Air France KLM random airline CEO getting a huge bonus if his company needs to be rescued by the taxpayers...

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Looks pretty good to me. What are you not happy with?

And maybe putting them on the open deck instead of in a tent would make the lighting easier?
The result is very grainy and I need to have a few scenes under that same lighting. And these scenes need to happen under the tent, ifyouknowwhatImean

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes