VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Bonus scenes

ps. The first poll is exceptionally open to all my patrons, the subsequent ones will only be for 15$+ patrons :)
Current 15$+ patron's votes count thrice now, because this isn't a democracy :p

• Vinland 2077 - Freydis and Shanaw are cyberpunk cops
  • Vinland High - The turmoils of Astrid and Addie's student life
  • No grave too deep - Adventurers Zaina and Brynhildr discover a dark and ancient secret
  • For a few dollars whore - MC with no name meets Gudrid in front of a saloon
  • Other...
  • Vinland 2077 - Freydis and Shanaw are cyberpunk cops
  • Vinland High - The turmoils of Astrid and Addie's student life
Huitie how could you, you include two perfect options and then expect us to choose between them? Which of course you've never done before

I can only hope that the good ideas which don't immediately win will remain in the poll; since otherwise it will be an absolute tragedy if we don't get to experience them.

Also, it's good to see you're letting the hierarchical setting of your game be reflected in your Patreon :p
Not only should it (hopefully!) mean more money, Wotan knows this is exactly the content I want to pay for

Happy god.png

Reactions: Huitieme

Aug 17, 2019
is there a Discord Server?
Also, I'm working on the Android port as I'm posting this. For anyone that wants to know.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
is there a Discord Server?
Also, I'm working on the Android port as I'm posting this. For anyone that wants to know.
Hi zero zero one one, thank you for your android port.

There isn't any Discord server and there will unlikely be one, as I don't really like Discord and don't see the use of it :/

I can only hope that the good ideas which don't immediately win will remain in the poll; since otherwise it will be an absolute tragedy if we don't get to experience them.
Don't worry, I will always leave 4 choices and only change the one that has been voted. If one proposition is never selected, it will be removed for good, but if people have voted for one and it didn't win, it doesn't seem fair to remove it without giving it another chance. Also, these are little plots I do want to see :p

Aug 17, 2019
Oh. It would be nice to have a discord server IMO. It'll make discussing the game a bit easier. Oh well.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi zero zero one one, thank you for your android port.

There isn't any Discord server and there will unlikely be one, as I don't really like Discord and don't see the use of it :/
Don't worry, judging by some of the above posts, there'll be plenty of discord about what to do and not to do with the game coming soon :D

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I don't like blowing my own trumpet.
I figured you would be more of a Skalmejen instead.

Mysterious instrument, no one really knows how it works, and sometimes it can be found with leather around. Do you blow on it? Squeeze it? Did it have bags you have to play with? Only Huiti knows.

• Thinking Face

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Very much enjoyed that. Really like the fact there's the degree of branching narrative. Will keep an eye out for future updates.
redhead path is interesting but sorry brother Einar but despite your advice Gudrid definitely winning so far in terms of my preference.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hey Huiti, did you see the Where it all began latest dev Patreon post? We expect that from you now, just you know viking-esque. I also want some Lightning bolts, a few Thors and pony.

215303j

I don't like blowing my own trumpet.
You have to be very flexible for that... :oops:

And it's probably gay.

Trust you don't mind me using Flatty as an avatar. I kinda like the guy and it's an awesome render. It's a pirate forum after all so I'm not paying royalties! :LOL:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
You have to be very flexible for that... :oops:

And it's probably gay.

Trust you don't mind me using Flatty as an avatar. I kinda like the guy and it's an awesome render. It's a pirate forum after all so I'm not paying royalties! :LOL:
Your username is almost an anagram for Flatty so I think it's fitting :D

• Haha
Reactions: 215303j
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes