Wet Avocado Games

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Screenshot 2024-01-05 103652.jpg

Violation Nation - Episode 4 (PUBLIC release)

What sort of encounters will their travel further down the long road lead them to next?

Episode 4 is now available to the PUBLIC! Download it now at our SubscribeStar page!

Please support us on our WAG SubscribeStar at if you enjoy our work, we put almost everything we make back into producing our games. It really does help us to continue making content for your enjoyment!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Strange that it has an incest patch when SS doesn't care about otherwise US-legal content at all. I never sub to an AVN before 0.5, so maybe after the next one, if they add optional lolis (no reason not to, seems Violation Nation is pretty much a lawless anything-goes anarchy anyway, so a pervert's paradise if they can survive).
I was wondering roughly the same thing.
If there is an "official" incest patch, then why does it even need a patch? (i.e. Why isn't that just part of the base game?)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
love the idea sounds familiar,still If I was chosen and hated the status quo I would flip the bird to the system and actually be the nicest guy Ever. Since it is obvious the Government want absolute anarchy and depravity. Besides If a Government would do that to it's people do you think they are telling the truth about the Gold at the end of the Rainbow if they survive. Have my doubts. Sounds like a fun game to try.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Strange that it has an incest patch when SS doesn't care about otherwise US-legal content at all. I never sub to an AVN before 0.5, so maybe after the next one, if they add optional lolis (no reason not to, seems Violation Nation is pretty much a lawless anything-goes anarchy anyway, so a pervert's paradise if they can survive).
Making lolis in Daz is probably the quickest way to get your game removed from f95zone. There are a bunch that have been removed due to rule 7.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Its an interesting idea and I get its a wip, but its a shame that the "good" path is just....boring. There is one single scene and thats just of the woman changing. At the current rate its going to be episode 10 before any content happens on the "good low corruption" route, let alone anything with the daughter.

I really dont like playing the bad guy when given the option, but theres just nothing there for anything else yet.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Game/Developer: Violation Nation /Wet Avocado Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3210845 View attachment 3210846
just heads up. new game ver out

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Its an interesting idea and I get its a wip, but its a shame that the "good" path is just....boring. There is one single scene and thats just of the woman changing. At the current rate its going to be episode 10 before any content happens on the "good low corruption" route, let alone anything with the daughter.

I really dont like playing the bad guy when given the option, but theres just nothing there for anything else yet.
Yea this good guy rout sucks

Reactions: ByteMi6969

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Actually, they don't. You also write in ALL the games about pregnancy. :ROFLMAO: Havin babies in survival or apocalyptic games is a death sentence.
Well you kinda really need to, other wise the human species would never have lasted as long as it has. You have to fuck like bunnies have ten kids with each woman as only about 3 will make it adulthood to breed their offspring.

Nov 1, 2018
Looks good (y) but i write everytime - SURVIVAL themed games need PREGNANCY tag's :cool:
Agree. In survivals, girls doesn't really have the time to go get contraceptives, so pregnancy should be there.
However, Violation Nation story should take place during 1 month, so not enough time to actually see results ^^

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: blademaster89

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
i just noticed that the dev did not fix the damn bug with calling MC "Harry" when clearly that is not his name on most of everyone's play through mine included the dev he/she/it needs to fix the script to where it fixes that problem for all i get sick of seeing Harry when it should be who we named MC name being addressed instead of "harry"

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 3338869

Violation Nation - Episode 4 (PUBLIC release)

What sort of encounters will their travel further down the long road lead them to next?

Episode 4 is now available to the PUBLIC! Download it now at our SubscribeStar page!

Please support us on our WAG SubscribeStar at if you enjoy our work, we put almost everything we make back into producing our games. It really does help us to continue making content for your enjoyment!

Thanks!
Start of Ep 4, Effy's custum name doesn't work in the dialogue where she is reffered ;-)

3.40 star(s) 24 Votes