Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
i just noticed that the dev did not fix the damn bug with calling MC "Harry" when clearly that is not his name on most of everyone's play through mine included the dev he/she/it needs to fix the script to where it fixes that problem for all i get sick of seeing Harry when it should be who we named MC name being addressed instead of "harry"
It's... not a bug.
The MC chooses to use a pseudonym rather than tell Zarja his real name. A few characters mention that fact, so I'm really not sure how you missed it.

Last edited:

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
This reminds me of an anime called btoom. People being snatched up and drugged then dumped on a island with the sole goal of surviving till the end. However, they were provided with mini bombs at the start that only worked for the user they were given to.

Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420
Mar 29, 2023
I renamed the MC to my liking but after the scene with the romanian woman, Jim is calling the MC Noah (the default name) instead of the name I put in.

This reminds me of an anime called btoom. People being snatched up and drugged then dumped on a island with the sole goal of surviving till the end. However, they were provided with mini bombs at the start that only worked for the user they were given to.
Yeah I've seen that one, pretty good anime. Darwin's game is also pretty similar or the movie: "the tournament"; it's about a group of hired killers, having a tournament of last man standing inside a city and somehow a civilian priest joins that tournament by mistake.

Last edited:

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Looks good (y) but i write everytime - SURVIVAL themed games need PREGNANCY tag's :cool:
Have you ever watched Survival/Post-Apocalyptic movies, or read books on this theme:LOL:
I mean maybe only if it's a good ending where after finding a safe place you are about to repopulate planet again, but that's rare, nothing comes to my mind.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
In the book The Road there are some survivors roasting a newborn in a camp fire. I mean it's like a happy meal of the apocalypse :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: onefingersalute

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Looks good (y) but i write everytime - SURVIVAL themed games need PREGNANCY tag's :cool:
It's not the Zombie Apocalypse, but a 1 month Battle Royale. You probably wouldn't even notice signs of pregnancy that early, certainly nothing like a baby bump. Might be added to ending slides (or similar), but other than that the tag wouldn't make much sense.

Edit: Rechecked. It's a yearly game/social experiment that may last anywhere between a few weeks and a few months. No apocalypse, they are shipping ~400 people to an island with prize money for surviving. Not even last man standing, you just have to make it till the end - but since the price money is shared among the survivors, there is incentive to reduce their number. If the game lasts exceptionally long, there might be a small baby bump (possible after 3months, but more typical 4-5 months after conception). Still seems an unlikely focus for this specific VN....

Last edited:

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
She innit on my git til i blimey

It's almost less annoying because its borderline gibberish lol. Game has promise though, a few inconsistencies and issues that others have pointed out

Doesn't the MC say the experiment lasts a few weeks or months? assuming none of the women are pregnant going in in that time frame its going to be an issue one way or the other. "they need to rebuild humanity" its fucking Survivor with weapons my dude calm down

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Yeah I've seen that one, pretty good anime. Darwin's game is also pretty similar or the movie: "the tournament".
I looked at the manga for it after a few years as I got tired of waiting for a second season. After seeing what happened I'm glad they didnt do a second season because it would have spoiled it.
It's not the Zombie Apocalypse, but a 1 month Battle Royale.
It might last longer than a month but it really depends on how the story progresses. In the anime I mentioned in the above post that has a very similar storyline to this they had a set time limit too but they didnt retrieve all of the survivors and even had survivors from the previous island events who had even set up a colony on that island. So even if that teacher in this vn has been used as a personal cum bucket by the mc multiple times, they could potentially be there till even after she has the baby.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Actually, they don't. You also write in ALL the games about pregnancy. :ROFLMAO: Havin babies in survival or apocalyptic games is a death sentence.
actually they are your way of survival. As you can see, apocalyptic nations like poor countries in Afrika do on the contrary produce as many children as humanly possible. Children in such survival societies are the life savers: They provide rent for their parents through hard work, they can be traded and those who survive and thrive can help out the less fortunate. There are reasons why the poor nations of the world get multiple children. Therefore pregnancy and breeding is the most realistic depiction of survival situations and failed societies and also part of just humanity or life. It wants to reproduce and spread its dna.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
And then the babies cry, zombies bust in the door and you're all one happy, brain eatin family.
View attachment 3339897
pro facts about children: you can train them even as babies. And you can isolate their wards with lots of noise dampening and so on. So your idea about life is just a bit unrealistic if humanity would have followed such thought it would have never survived the way it has. Cave bears and lions back in the day could also hear the babies cry. Humaninty thrived nonetheless.

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
Game/Developer: Violation Nation /Wet Avocado Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3210845 View attachment 3210846
PLS Update the mod!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: itachi221997

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Interesting "demo" so far. It seems the choices so far have no consequences, apart from single lines of dialogue. Also seems like on the "rape" route, she just submits to you and goes full stockholm and falls in love with you anyway. So being a decent person so far only means you are missing out on (almost) all of the scenes.

On the other hand I really like that so far there are no bad ends or NTR scenes. Will be interesting to see how the story and paths develops

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Game/Developer: Violation Nation /Wet Avocado Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3210845 View attachment 3210846
Will this be updated for current version? thanks.

Reactions: swewolf

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Interesting "demo" so far. It seems the choices so far have no consequences, apart from single lines of dialogue. Also seems like on the "rape" route, she just submits to you and goes full stockholm and falls in love with you anyway. So being a decent person so far only means you are missing out on (almost) all of the scenes.

On the other hand I really like that so far there are no bad ends or NTR scenes. Will be interesting to see how the story and paths develops
By using anne O'nymous tool:
https://f95zone.to/threads/extended...hrough-authors-game-authors-and-modders.5676/

I found out that the game tracks a couple of variables, like corruption for both MC and the daughter, and for the MC things like violence, no. of kills, no. of women the MC had sex with, etc. And also a couple of specific choices in specific situations.

I assume that certain points which will decide certain things in the future.

A decent and fun premise, a very mediocre game.
Mediocre in what way? It's still early in development but what's there is pretty good in my opinion.

3.40 star(s) 24 Votes