msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Game/Developer: Violation Nation /Wet Avocado Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Ep5
View attachment 3210845 View attachment 3210846
just heads up. new game ver out

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I like the idea about the story, a sort of rigged death game but man...its just kind of boring right now. Have really limited story, the "good" path is pretty clearly just tacked on as theres almost no sexual content and the "evil" path is pretty much just rape all the girls.

The MC on good path tells the daughter to only attack when absolutely needed, and then one day after training her for the first time tells her to go kill a dude by herself. Doesnt really make sense.

Feels like this story is the size of an ocean but only a puddle deep, as there is a ton of area to go in the world but feels like its going to have a short story with an unsatisfying end.

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ViolationNation-EP6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
this is a not to bad of a AVN but someone needs to spellcheck/proofread the damn script and what is with calling the Characters different names outside of what we named them or they were named by game ? the daughter is not called Effy in my game so why in the hell does she get called Effy by the "Girlfriend"Zarja and at times the MC . it dont make any sense the writer/dev needs to hire a proofreader for sure and stop calling the MC Harry FFS dude its not his name change/fix the script of what we all are telling you with proofreading and with the names issues

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
this is a not to bad of a AVN but someone needs to spellcheck/proofread the damn script and what is with calling the Characters different names outside of what we named them or they were named by game ? the daughter is not called Effy in my game so why in the hell does she get called Effy by the "Girlfriend"Zarja and at times the MC . it dont make any sense the writer/dev needs to hire a proofreader for sure and stop calling the MC Harry FFS dude its not his name change/fix the script of what we all are telling you with proofreading and with the names issues
Aren't they using fakenames?

Reactions: kekpuker

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Violation Nation [Ep 6] [Wet Avocado Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [ 273 MB]
- - - -

Mac [268 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I like the game enough to support it on SS for now. The main thing I'd change is that there only seems to be a "good" path for the daughter. Which maybe makes sense, given that she's his daughter. Obviously, she's attracted to him and wants to have sex with him, but in the context of the story, I view that as the good path. I'd like the option of her being less interested in him romantically, and perhaps even horrified at some of the things he's done with women. Then eventually, the MC starts seeing his daughter as another conquest, versus a romance/seduction path.

If there is a dark path for the daughter, I kind of suspect it's if someone other than the MC has her. It might be cool to have a scene where they are captured though, and the MC is given a choice to either watch his daughter get raped, or rape her himself. The scene could play out differently depending on the MC's choices up to this point. She could be anywhere from "heck, yeah, but I'll put on a good show for the people watching" to "no... not my daddy... please choose the stranger for me, daddy."

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I like the game enough to support it on SS for now. The main thing I'd change is that there only seems to be a "good" path for the daughter. Which maybe makes sense, given that she's his daughter. Obviously, she's attracted to him and wants to have sex with him, but in the context of the story, I view that as the good path. I'd like the option of her being less interested in him romantically, and perhaps even horrified at some of the things he's done with women. Then eventually, the MC starts seeing his daughter as another conquest, versus a romance/seduction path.

If there is a dark path for the daughter, I kind of suspect it's if someone other than the MC has her. It might be cool to have a scene where they are captured though, and the MC is given a choice to either watch his daughter get raped, or rape her himself. The scene could play out differently depending on the MC's choices up to this point. She could be anywhere from "heck, yeah, but I'll put on a good show for the people watching" to "no... not my daddy... please choose the stranger for me, daddy."
Would more or less completely destroy the entire story with the daughter so far for scenes like that to be included.

Just be happy with the scenes you have, there is already a dark path in the game. Every woman doesn't have to be raped for the game to tell a good story. If your fetish is already in the game, enjoy that, stop trying to get your fetish in everything even if it doesn't belong.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Would more or less completely destroy the entire story with the daughter so far for scenes like that to be included.

Just be happy with the scenes you have, there is already a dark path in the game. Every woman doesn't have to be raped for the game to tell a good story. If your fetish is already in the game, enjoy that, stop trying to get your fetish in everything even if it doesn't belong.
Rape is in the game already, and if it isn't officially there yet, there will be incest. This would just be a combination of the two. There are any number of ways this could be accommodated, just by how the story is written going forward. Or, it's not unheard of for devs to go back and rewrite or redo past scenes and choices. It happens quite a bit, actually, since these games are perpetual beta releases. This is also a game where supposedly choices make a difference, so it's fair to hope that players could choose the nature of the relationship with the daughter, just as they can with the woman they're with.

I'm by no means saying this has to be in the game. Personally, I followed the game more for the incest than the rape, but if we had both good and dark paths involving the father/daughter relationship, I'd consider that ideal. Those that don't like the dark path don't have to follow it, and it's not like its existence somehow sends the game too much darker than it has gone.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Looks like path's don't working correct.
For example, if sophie_corrupt 10, for some reason game chose path where >=3 and not >=9
Looks like crucial bug for story.

3.40 star(s) 24 Votes