Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So, this game is tagged corruption, harem.. but the goal of the game is to avoid those things, stay virgin while trying to drive away hot girls, as if they are zombies, who wanna spread their legs for you in droves? While the Dev is called HornyMonster the meantime? A game of sexual abstinence? Or i'm getting something wrong here...?

Reactions: ponyguy

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
So, this game is tagged corruption, harem.. but the goal of the game is to avoid those things, stay virgin while trying to drive away hot girls, as if they are zombies, who wanna spread their legs for you in droves? While the Dev is called HornyMonster the meantime? A game of sexual abstinence? Or i'm getting something wrong here...?
Virgin is just one of the route. As I understood, if choose another way, you not lose just get another ending.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Virgin is just one of the route. As I understood, if choose another way, you not lose just get another ending.
Can someone who played the game confirm this? So that i won't get a bad end if i build a harem instead and fuck all the girls? I hate those jrpg games where you have to loose battles to see lewds, especially if you need to reload because its a bad end so its called erotic game but you have to actually stay virgin and pure to win.
I know, this is just my opinion, but i'm a bit hesitant to give this a try if i can't actually build harem and corrupt girls here...

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I fucking hate the angel/demon shit. It's fuzzy, you have no idea what you're choosing. Look up a girl's skirt? Demon, right? Nooo, of course not. Fondle mom's dildos? I have no idea, let's try one, oh well, fuck, wrong. Such bullshit.

Reactions: Daryu

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
I am guessing either patreon does not let people pledging on his account because of the content (only has 14 people) or he does not like people deleting pledges in the past like I did, tough luck to not only him (I was trying to get the $25 newest version along with his walkthrough) but for the rest of the guys here as well ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a moron, I mean really? I guess he gets emotional about losing patrons XD

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
or he does not like people deleting pledges in the past like I did
Or he don't like people who publish last version on f95 and then delete plege. As I can see changelog for new version, he read this forum, but I can be wrong.

As for me, I will be not very happy if someone done the same with my project. Even if I understand that happen in anyway.

Glad I don't create anything.

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
Or he don't like people who publish last version on f95 and then delete plege. As I can see changelog for new version, he read this forum, but I can be wrong.

As for me, I will be not very happy if someone done the same with my project. Even if I understand that happen in anyway.

Glad I don't create anything.
It is what it is, I mean would it not make a ton of sense to block people now because you have a very low patron count. I would think it would be the other way around and to have as many patrons as you can get. Surprised patreon has not put the hammer down because of the genre so far.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Am I missing something in the combat scenes the MC has one skill in Rage and is unable to use it at start even when TP is maxed

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I would but the only one i find is the .exe someone posted and not sure if that is something to replace what is currently downloaded or not
Post #186. Its not a game .exe, its a self-unpacking winrar/7-zip archive.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Ennoch When i click that mega link in post #186 it leads me to the file and its listed as VirginTown 0.04a - Win.exe that is why i said that this is what I am seeing when clicking the link to the pc version

File of #186 post.jpg

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, we are suposed to lose battle against bandits at parking lot? I beat boss twice and yet it shows that I've lost .