U

User_215882

I recommend to wait. This's only second update.

As for me we can get a good game, aspesialy if autor fix mission with rats.
Thanks for the reply. I just saw a 0 3 so I thought there might be enough content for a good run

uncejay

May 19, 2017
looks like some Picture missed. As I can understand picture for hude. Another option that this plugin broken. No any ideas why it happen, maybe archive is damaged.

Try original link -
Missing picture was what I thought too. But even with mega link, still can't open the game. Has same error message. Thanks for the link anyway.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug but when your playing the game on your computer on the 2nd Level is the Mimic on the Ice supposed to drop a staff because I got a second fire sword.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug but when your playing the game on your computer on the 2nd Level is the Mimic on the Ice supposed to drop a staff because I got a second fire sword.
That is just a text mistake. Check the inventory, you got the ice staff

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
How to level up to level 10 for the cafe job??? I have finished the computer game....
it's easy, go there in the morning, work, then work again, you can get 2 levels a day that way. i'm already shift manager but i have to wait for update...

Reactions: 4Finger

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
in the quest cool developer, where the hell do you study?!?
you don't have to study, finish all 3 game levels on your pc and choose your path for next update

attached: walkthrough

Reactions: Hadgar

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
you don't have to study, finish all 3 game levels on your pc and choose your path for next update

attached: walkthrough
damn so i'm done with it for now, i was afraid of that. oh well..