myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Holy fuck is that cafe owner fugly and when she smiles she becames a troll I'm surprised she doesn't have big ass fanged teeth sticking out of her mouth. God would she please stop fucking smiling. But I do think I found the cure for a erection just think about her smile and mr happy's going run up to your throat and hide.

Would be nice if you could click the map and warp to places instead run here and back and here and back.

Game is bugged do not pick up the mothers underwear if you are planning on throwing them in the hamper as the hamper screen gets stuck on the screen and you become screwed and have to reload your save file.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Holy fuck is that cafe owner fugly and when she smiles she becames a troll I'm surprised she doesn't have big ass fanged teeth sticking out of her mouth. God would she please stop fucking smiling. But I do think I found the cure for a erection just think about her smile and mr happy's going run up to your throat and hide.

Would be nice if you could click the map and warp to places instead run here and back and here and back.

Game is bugged do not pick up the mothers underwear if you are planning on throwing them in the hamper as the hamper screen gets stuck on the screen and you become screwed and have to reload your save file.
good thing i took them with me then muahahaha

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Restarting the last save didn't hurt as I usually try to save everyday so nothing lost and I don't have to go back very far.

Also find it weird that the mothers door is closed at night when she said that her door would be open from now on.

I laughed when the mother got mad at the little sister for hugging her brother when she's been throwing underwear landmines around the house.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Restarting the last save didn't hurt as I usually try to save everyday so nothing lost and I don't have to go back very far.

Also find it weird that the mothers door is closed at night when she said that her door would be open from now on.

I laughed when the mother got mad at the little sister for hugging her brother when she's been throwing underwear landmines around the house.
i got pissed cuz that's the end of the little sister until future update

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There's still lots of other things to do get the game to play on the computer (make sure to use saveeditonline to alter players stats in game battles are just as rigged as the start battles with the spiders and rats.) Working at the cafe and donating at the hospital as well as talking to Jade.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
There's still lots of other things to do get the game to play on the computer (make sure to use saveeditonline to alter players stats in game battles are just as rigged as the start battles with the spiders and rats.) Working at the cafe and donating at the hospital as well as talking to Jade.
As for me, this battles much better and interesting than previous with rats. More abilities, additional weapons and armor, and what the most important, you can't die. Just starts level from beginning.

i got pissed cuz that's the end of the little sister until future update
You can check in gallery what you don't open yet.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
tried the game but the game lost me quite fast. First of all, when creating a name you are not able to use some letters. that is really stupid. The MC is all about not having sex but in the first minutes of the game play he is complete horndog teenager. IT has huge amount of typos.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
that gets old fast, wake up, clean sis room, talk to jade, work, go home, sleep over and over makes jack a pissed off angry psychopath that wants to kill, kill, kill!

Reactions: ponyguy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You have to do that for Jade the hospital and the cafe anyway as you have to do it X amount of times and when you fill it then a event happens and some have more events atm like the cafe. If you look at Jade or cafe you'll see how many times you have to do something to max it and get an event if they have more events the number will reset. After awhile though you'll hit the wait for next update for all of them.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@

You have to do that for Jade the hospital and the cafe anyway as you have to do it X amount of times and when you fill it then a event happens and some have more events atm like the cafe. If you look at Jade or cafe you'll see how many times you have to do something to max it and get an event if they have more events the number will reset. After awhile though you'll hit the wait for next update for all of them.
the cafe event was scary, how any guy could get hard when looking at that face is beyond me, it's an instant erection killer...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
True but no one said that you had to look at her face maybe the author will give us a paper bag option in later updates so that we can place it over their head.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Why can't I not enter the hospital? It's right next to the construction site right? I have the leaflet and I click on the door with the plus signs on it but they won't let me in. Am I doing something wrong?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Ok now I think I fixed but now I'm getting error image missing when I go into room 201 in the hospital.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Ok now I can't get in the hospital at night right after escaping interview. I can during the day but not a night. Bug?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm just saying that the walkthrough says you can go to the hospital immediately after getting the leaflet.

Reactions: DiogenesBR

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Why can't I not enter the hospital? It's right next to the construction site right? I have the leaflet and I click on the door with the plus signs on it but they won't let me in. Am I doing something wrong?
wrong time of day or some parameter you haven't met yet