Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
additional hits-.pdf + Walkthrough v.0.03.pdf + data.rar = Can't not be found......
<<<<<thats the hints link
<<<<<thats the walkthrough link
<<<<<thats the data.rar fix
sorry I am new at copying and pasting names to generate links

EDIT: nvm, I think you guys can't link it cause patreon must have some sort of blocker to non patrons or something...
I uploaded the files instead ok thx

Last edited:
Reactions: DirkP and Hadgar

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
the drv puts the game behind a paywall ie Patreon ie To get the game You Must Pledge Or Waiter for a mouth or 3 ore4 till the version becomes public that is unless somebody on here is a Pledger of the dev and would upload here But then again that's a big If

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
the drv puts the game behind a paywall ie Patreon ie To get the game You Must Pledge Or Waiter for a mouth or 3 ore4 till the version becomes public that is unless somebody on here is a Pledger of the dev and would upload here But then again that's a big If

As you can see I already did that

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
<<<<<thats the hints link
<<<<<thats the walkthrough link
<<<<<thats the data.rar fix
sorry I am new at copying and pasting names to generate links

EDIT: nvm, I think you guys can't link it cause patreon must have some sort of blocker to non patrons or something...
I uploaded the files instead ok thx
Thanks....

DonStark

May 4, 2017
hi i've a problems ... " Mom's panties. Day – 7+. Available in Bedtime. Starts automatically when go back to your room from living room. Your choice will influence the future passage. " what's this ??? i test morning / afternoon & night but nothing. how can we have this scene please ?

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
hi i've a problems ... " Mom's panties. Day – 7+. Available in Bedtime. Starts automatically when go back to your room from living room. Your choice will influence the future passage. " what's this ??? i test morning / afternoon & night but nothing. how can we have this scene please ?
I don't know what to tell you, it worked for me

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how the hell do you pass time in this game? the only method i've found so far is to sleep which means next day
i was stuck waiting for night of day 3 and it was midday, time never changed. no way to change time, nothing to do to make time pass, wtf?!?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
also weird, i finally got it to evening, the girl outside the police dept only says tssssssss to me.. wth??

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
how the hell do you pass time in this game? the only method i've found so far is to sleep which means next day
i was stuck waiting for night of day 3 and it was midday, time never changed. no way to change time, nothing to do to make time pass, wtf?!?!?
I found three way to skip time: bed, armchair and events. To get night, you should set alarm before go to sleep.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
armchair?!? alarm?!?

also, why won't that girl give me the game? all she does is say Tssssss
Yep. In hero bedroom. clock near bed, you need set the alarm to wake up in night, armchair in front of TV.

also, why won't that girl give me the game? all she does is say Tssssss
She give you game at night, day should be more than 3. All available in walkthrough

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yep. In hero bedroom. clock near bed, you need set the alarm to wake up in night, armchair in front of TV.

She give you game at night, day should be more than 3. All available in walkthrough
day is like 16 and still nothing but her saying Tsssssss, my little sister has arrived already, older sister has 'visited' me, mom has shown off her sexy nightwear. but that girl will not give me anything but Tsssss

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
day is like 16 and still nothing but her saying Tsssssss, my little sister has arrived already, older sister has 'visited' me, mom has shown off her sexy nightwear. but that girl will not give me anything but Tsssss
Are you sure that visited her at night? It worked for me. Do you saw scene with mom at night, where she undressed in her room?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Are you sure that visited her at night? It worked for me. Do you saw scene with mom at night, where she undressed in her room?
nope cuz i didn't know about the alarm haha
so far all i've had with mom is finding her panties and her showing me her nightwear in the morning, oh and her reading me a story as i slept

jurierm

May 7, 2017
For my part I do not plan to go back and watch the game the beginning is the worst I've ever seen, almost 30 minutes I played and I got fed up when a group of 2 damn rats killed me because I need 4 hits to kill each one, there is no possibility of fleeing them, and on top of that I have failed 2 of the blows, you can not use rabies, so while you are inside the houses you are sold ...

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
For my part I do not plan to go back and watch the game the beginning is the worst I've ever seen, almost 30 minutes I played and I got fed up when a group of 2 damn rats killed me because I need 4 hits to kill each one, there is no possibility of fleeing them, and on top of that I have failed 2 of the blows, you can not use rabies, so while you are inside the houses you are sold ...
If it too difficult for you, and you don't know that you can heal yourself, i know the easiest method to win.

Just skip the intro

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
also weird, i finally got it to evening, the girl outside the police dept only says tssssssss to me.. wth??
you have to set your alarm clock before you go to bed and then sleep, you will wakeup at "night", then finally she will talk to you

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
save edit your skills block to 999 on every stat for fighting, so not only that they cant kill you, but also its one hit one kill

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
you have to set your alarm clock before you go to bed and then sleep, you will wakeup at "night", then finally she will talk to you
ahh the walkthrough is wrong, it said evening and when the time thing says bedtime, she's not out there. but since i didn't know about the clock, i never went out at night.